Tickfaw 200....How was it?

Notices

Tickfaw 200....How was it?

Old 05-10-2007, 10:50 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
Wow, thats one good looking Hustler!! It looks like it was running great!!

Do ya miss it? I think he's pretty happy with it,they sleep in it Sat night he said

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 05-11-2007, 09:12 AM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
Do ya miss it? I think he's pretty happy with it,they sleep in it Sat night he said
A little bit. Im glad he's enjoying it. It really is a great boat. Hows your boat running??
Old 05-11-2007, 12:08 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

A little bit. Im glad he's enjoying it. It really is a great boat. Hows your boat running??
Good so far so good,need to get it dialed in with the new style foots.I still think I am at a wall on speed though

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 05-11-2007, 04:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We had a blast!
Old 05-11-2007, 05:53 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
Yea Cameron your poker hand I turned in sucked You should ran the Poker Run with us ,it wasent to ruff
I wasn't worried about the water. Had a motor not taching up right. Decided that tying off at the Prop Stop was the appropriate course of action.
Old 05-11-2007, 06:31 PM
Registered

Thanks to all of you guys for sharing your experiences....I am glad I started this thread....I just wish I could have been there. Next year I will not miss it even if I have to sell my house to get the Outlaw in tip top condition!!!!

Old 05-13-2007, 03:22 PM
Registered

Wow, thats one good looking Hustler!! It looks like it was running great!!
Dan,
Ran great! Had a good time! Tell your dad everthing is great with the Hustler. Getting ready to redo the dash and engine hatch w/ scoops for Taylor Performance and new upholestry. I'll post pics when complete.
Old 05-13-2007, 07:00 PM
'05 Concept SF23
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Roadruntx, could you send me an e-mail of pick # 004, Black Thunder named Optical illusion?
Old 05-13-2007, 07:19 PM
'05 Concept SF23
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Drove down on Thursday, 10 hour tow. Rain on Friday. Went to the boat ramp Friday afternoon. Tried to crank the boat while in the prep area. Batteries toolow to crank. went to tow the boat around to go back to town to buy batteries. Got right side tires on the trailer stuck to the axels. While waiting for a tow truck Zitoracing let two of our crew take his truck to town for batteries. A BIG thanks. Got towed out, batteries in , and boat in the water. Everything A-OK. Next moring we leave from Blood River and run the gauntlet of crap in the water to Blind River Bar. Get tied up and get our cards. After leaving thr Bar we overheat on Starboard motor. Shut it down and clean the sea strainer. Good to go. As we enter Lake Mareupaus the Port motor overheats. Clear the sea strainer but still no water pressure. Call Strippoker on the cell and leaves an impeller kit with the game and fish boat at Mancheck. As we idle toward Mancheck we notice that the Starboard engine is not charging and we run down both new batteries as we tie up to the dock at Mancheck boat ramp. Hitch a ride in the back of a truck back to Blood River, pick up the trucl and trailer. Drive back to Mancheck and load the boat. Twist my left ankle and fall in the oyster shell packing lot. We go back to the motel and clean up, eat supper and go to bed. Leave at 5 AM on Sunday. 10 miles south of home the right front trailer tire shreads itself. Just another boating adventure. Again, THANKS to Zitoracing and Strippoker.
Old 05-13-2007, 08:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by f311fr1
Drove down on Thursday, 10 hour tow. Rain on Friday. Went to the boat ramp Friday afternoon. Tried to crank the boat while in the prep area. Batteries toolow to crank. went to tow the boat around to go back to town to buy batteries. Got right side tires on the trailer stuck to the axels. While waiting for a tow truck Zitoracing let two of our crew take his truck to town for batteries. A BIG thanks. Got towed out, batteries in , and boat in the water. Everything A-OK. Next moring we leave from Blood River and run the gauntlet of crap in the water to Blind River Bar. Get tied up and get our cards. After leaving thr Bar we overheat on Starboard motor. Shut it down and clean the sea strainer. Good to go. As we enter Lake Mareupaus the Port motor overheats. Clear the sea strainer but still no water pressure. Call Strippoker on the cell and leaves an impeller kit with the game and fish boat at Mancheck. As we idle toward Mancheck we notice that the Starboard engine is not charging and we run down both new batteries as we tie up to the dock at Mancheck boat ramp. Hitch a ride in the back of a truck back to Blood River, pick up the trucl and trailer. Drive back to Mancheck and load the boat. Twist my left ankle and fall in the oyster shell packing lot. We go back to the motel and clean up, eat supper and go to bed. Leave at 5 AM on Sunday. 10 miles south of home the right front trailer tire shreads itself. Just another boating adventure. Again, THANKS to Zitoracing and Strippoker.
wow
sorry to hear about that bro

Quick Reply: Tickfaw 200....How was it?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.