St Clair Fun Run/Hydroplane Races >

St Clair Fun Run/Hydroplane Races

Notices

St Clair Fun Run/Hydroplane Races

Old 08-08-2007, 08:15 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default St Clair Fun Run/Hydroplane Races

A group of us are planning a fun run Sat. 8/18 and everyone is welcome. We are meeting at 10:30 at the mouth of the Clinton River, our first stop is Browns on Harson’s Island for a pre-lunch pit stop. We will then run to Pepper Joes on the St Clair River for lunch. After lunch we will run to Muscamoot Bay for a raft off near the Gauntlet. Around 6:00 we will head to the Harbor Club Algonac http://www.algonacharbourclub.com where the fun continues at their pool, tiki bar , and restaurant. Wells are available at $45.00 or $55.00 for those that want to spend the night. This run is free, each person is responsible for their own food and beverage, as well as their own safety.

This will be a fun weekend to be in Algonac, it is the weekend of the APBA sanctioned limited inboard hydroplane race. http://www.drtruax.com/chriscraft1.htm For those staying at the Harbor Club we will be in walking distance to the race, pits, and festivities. There are about 20 slips still available but we believe that they will be going fast due to the races. If you plan on spending the night you might want to call them ASAP to reserve yours.

If you would like to join us, please post here and then PM me your email and phone numbers and someon will send you all the details and contact information. Hope to see you there.
Old 08-09-2007, 06:49 AM
Registered

ttt
Old 08-09-2007, 07:22 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Stop by and visit the lakethrash.com National Modifed 89

Testing all day Sat. with a big block/small block shootout at the end of testing.

Sunday is a full day of racing from 1 litres to Grand Prix blown alcholol boats.

Hope to see everyone there!!!

Mike Sadlon
NM-89
Old 08-09-2007, 08:26 AM
Racer
Racer

If the cat is ready, I just might hook up with you for the run. That's my backyard afterall.
Old 08-09-2007, 10:18 AM
Registered

would love to but already have plans, We are going to Charlavoix for labor day weekend.
Old 08-09-2007, 11:28 AM
Registered

Donna & Ian; I am in for the run for sure not sure yet about the overnight as I have to work the race in the morning.
Old 08-09-2007, 11:42 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Don't know if I'll make it out in time to join you, but i'm planning on going up that way for the hydroplane races myself. My buddies dad lives just up the canal from Algonac Harbor Club so we'll be taking our boats up there Saturday night. Maybe i'll be able to meet up with you at Browns, I probably won't do Pepper Joes because of fuel costs, but who knows.
Old 08-09-2007, 11:47 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wahoo ATV
If the cat is ready, I just might hook up with you for the run. That's my backyard afterall.
Dean, is your boat fixed already?
Old 08-09-2007, 11:48 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by sleeper_dave
Don't know if I'll make it out in time to join you, but i'm planning on going up that way for the hydroplane races myself. My buddies dad lives just up the canal from Algonac Harbor Club so we'll be taking our boats up there Saturday night. Maybe i'll be able to meet up with you at Browns, I probably won't do Pepper Joes because of fuel costs, but who knows.
What kind of boat do you have, get several buddies together and make them chip in for fuel, that's why we always have such a full boat on runs
Old 08-09-2007, 11:52 AM
Racer
Racer

Originally Posted by PatriYacht
Dean, is your boat fixed already?
Oh yeah. Almost no damage. Just waiting for the cowls.

Quick Reply: St Clair Fun Run/Hydroplane Races

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.