Procharged Pachaga 22 Value? >

Procharged Pachaga 22 Value?

Notices

Procharged Pachaga 22 Value?

Old 05-16-2007, 11:56 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Procharged Pachaga 22 Value?

Hello, I am thinking about selling my pachanga. My new wife just doesn't get into the boating scene. Details: 454 built from the inside out for a Procharger set up. Balanced,forged pistons(8:1?), full roller valve train(rockers,lifters),valves,steel bottem end,procharger fuel system,intercooled,7+1/2 and 9 lb pulleys, etc,etc.

Boat has a whooping 25 hours on it. Gelcoat is nice...few minor chips,interior is nice,was always stored in a wharehouse when I bought it...had 200 or so hours on it,Only been in fresh water.I always kept it covered with full custom cover as well as cuddy cover,stock exhaust but mufflers taken off(I still have them)installed dual batteries,kick ass stereo,has tandam trailer with newer chrome wheels, I could go on and on...I invested somewhere around 35K in the boat.

The preformance is outstanding. I told my mechanic I wanted a dependable 600HP engine,more for holeshot and midrange rather than topend. I believe it might be a bit more. We changed out the alpha and put a bravo drive on it. I have only stretched it out 1 time...haven't done GPS. It's twisting a 4 Blade Bravo 30. Had 4 people in the boat and a full tank of gas. No problem pulling 5200RPM with a good bite,drive ratio 1.5-1. The 80mph speedo was wound back around to zero. I am sure it will run in the high 80's if not the 90's. Yes...it does get a little squirrelly at high speeds....trim tabs was my next order of business...had factory but are taken off.

My boat guy says I should take the motor out and put a stock engine in and sell separately. I know Pachanga's are quite popular. I would appreciate opinions of how I should approach selling my boat if I decide to,etc,etc. Would also like opinions of how fast you guys think this boat will run...has the 9lb pulley on it.

Thanks in Advance,Pachanga
Old 05-16-2007, 02:57 PM
yss
Registered

IMO. It would prob. be more valuable if it were stock no matter what year it is.
Old 05-16-2007, 03:38 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sell the new wife
Old 05-16-2007, 04:24 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by F-N-iGuy.com
Sell the new wife
Old 05-16-2007, 05:30 PM
Registered

Pachanga,
Where are you lcated? Can you send some pictures of the boat? I have a 22' I might sell with a stock (new roller) 350 rather than put a sc on my boat and consider yours as a replacement...
Ken
Old 05-16-2007, 08:38 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by F-N-iGuy.com
Sell the new wife
LOL! Unfortunately the wife is more important...got a couple a nice vette convertibles sitting dormant in the garrage as well.
Old 05-16-2007, 08:42 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by klmken
Pachanga,
Where are you lcated? Can you send some pictures of the boat? I have a 22' I might sell with a stock (new roller) 350 rather than put a sc on my boat and consider yours as a replacement...
Ken
I need an email addy...still not sure what I am going to do...might push the wife a bit more! I guess I need to be a paying member to access email addy's or post pics here. I am in the Atlanta, Ga area.
Old 05-16-2007, 09:31 PM
Registered

KLMKEN at Hotmail dot com
Old 05-16-2007, 09:34 PM
Registered

Received 63 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by pachanga
LOL! Unfortunately the wife is more important...got a couple a nice vette convertibles sitting dormant in the garrage as well.
She doesn't like boating or Vette's? Why would you marry such a woman?
Old 05-16-2007, 10:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BajaFresh
She doesn't like boating or Vette's? Why would you marry such a woman?
Hmmm....???? LOL Well...everything else is well.....I R still working on her. I did break my rule though...said i wouldn't marry a woman who would not get on a rollercoaster with me...well...she wouldn't...and i still married her!...guess I have to live with it!

Quick Reply: Procharged Pachaga 22 Value?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.