Like Tree0Likes

stecz congrats on getting your boat sold, what type of sailboats you looking at now?

Reply
Old 05-19-2007, 07:30 PM
  #31
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
offshoredrillin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Maryland
My Boats: 00 Cig Tiger,74 Cig 20'
Posts: 10,945
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman View Post
If Rare Breed went with SBRT then you ladies might actually have a decent boat that runs. But, he knows better!
easy sport, Noah has 2 boats that would improve things for us ..Mac is my soon to be father in law, someone better tell him...the orange palace is looking better and will be close to 80 like bubbas tub ...just put film on the dash panels. wow is that time consuming...
offshoredrillin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 08:11 PM
  #32
Registered
 
Spine Tingler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: GLOC
My Boats: Smith Power 44MTI
Posts: 2,176
Default

Sorry Rob. I did forget about the Cig. OK, you would have three then. Mac as father-in-law...................family gatherings will never be the same.
Spine Tingler is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 02:51 PM
  #33
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member
 
WARPARTY36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: E DOCK GLOC, OK
My Boats: 2014 Cigarette 39 GTS
Posts: 3,694
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrillin View Post
easy sport, Noah has 2 boats that would improve things for us ..Mac is my soon to be father in law, someone better tell him...the orange palace is looking better and will be close to 80 like bubbas tub ...just put film on the dash panels. wow is that time consuming...
You know daddy Mac isn't going to like this. You leave my poor old tub alone
WARPARTY36 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 04:47 PM
  #34
Mac
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
Mac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Bartlesville, OK
My Boats: 42 MTI Supercat - Merc 1200SCI's
Posts: 967
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARPARTY36 View Post
You know daddy Mac isn't going to like this. You leave my poor old tub alone
How the in the hell did I get drug into this?? Rob as I have told Tyson my daughter doesnt like old men! I by no means would ever change from representing E- DOCK , what the HELL is a SBRT anyway??
Mac is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 05:10 PM
  #35
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
offshoredrillin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Maryland
My Boats: 00 Cig Tiger,74 Cig 20'
Posts: 10,945
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare Breed View Post
How the in the hell did I get drug into this?? Rob as I have told Tyson my daughter doesnt like old men! I by no means would ever change from representing E- DOCK , what the HELL is a SBRT anyway??
I'm only old in dog years DAD ...SBRT, short bus race team...E-docks teasing partners...of course you wouldnt represent anyone other than E dock, you built it ...We all look at you to keep us in line when we start goofin up.
offshoredrillin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 11:19 PM
  #36
Mac
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
Mac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Bartlesville, OK
My Boats: 42 MTI Supercat - Merc 1200SCI's
Posts: 967
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrillin View Post
I'm only old in dog years DAD ...SBRT, short bus race team...E-docks teasing partners...of course you wouldnt represent anyone other than E dock, you built it ...We all look at you to keep us in line when we start goofin up.
Hell I am usually as bad as anyone, I drink way to much CROWN!
Mac is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 11:21 PM
  #37
Registered
 
JCPERF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Long Island,New York
My Boats: 10 foot Kayak
Posts: 8,908
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare Breed View Post
Hell I am usually as bad as anyone, I drink way to much CROWN!
Noticed that at LOTO this year
JCPERF is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 06:38 AM
  #38
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
offshoredrillin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Maryland
My Boats: 00 Cig Tiger,74 Cig 20'
Posts: 10,945
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPERF View Post
Noticed that at LOTO this year
I only remeber a little of it, I then went to sleep with a rock as my pillow...
offshoredrillin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 09:24 AM
  #39
Mac
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
Mac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Bartlesville, OK
My Boats: 42 MTI Supercat - Merc 1200SCI's
Posts: 967
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPERF View Post
Noticed that at LOTO this year
As much crown as I have drank the should give me a seat on the board, used to be with coke, then mixed it with sprite, then water, now pretty much with only ice!
Mac is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 11:25 AM
  #40
Charter Mod
Charter Member
 
BLee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: E Dock
My Boats: Cigarette - "90MPH" Edition
Posts: 6,551
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare Breed View Post
As much crown as I have drank the should give me a seat on the board, used to be with coke, then mixed it with sprite, then water, now pretty much with only ice!
You could knit a full cover for the mare with all the purple Crown bags you have!
BLee is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
ratman
General Boating Discussion
36
03-19-2008 08:23 PM
JCPERF
General Boating Discussion
51
12-20-2006 11:28 AM
OldSchool
General Boating Discussion
15
03-22-2006 02:02 PM
CAP071
General Boating Discussion
13
03-28-2004 08:04 PM
J-BOAT
General Boating Discussion
0
01-01-2004 01:37 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:07 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.