Notices

Boat Lift Needed

Old 12-05-2007, 01:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Boat Lift Needed

Hello Everyone!! Its snowing in Baltimore, it sucks!! Cant wait till boating season!!

Anyway, I have a 1993 35 Sonic, I am looking for a lift.

A guy around here told me a price of $5200 for lift and installation.

I am looking for a used lift and something a little cheaper.

By the way if anyone is looking to buy waterfront in MD, let me know I am REALTOR and prices are falling around here!
Old 12-05-2007, 02:05 PM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

ALLSTAR Marine has a used lift for sale. I believe it is a 7000 or 8000 lb lift. From what I understand the cable diameter is what determines capacity. The lift is complete except for the cable. It includes the optional offside walk board and the rear maintenance platform for the engines. The cost is $2,500 and then you will have to have someone else install it. Give the marina a call if interested and ask for Dave Anderson or Fred Brady.

www.allstarmarineonline.com
Old 12-06-2007, 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by allstarmarine
ALLSTAR Marine has a used lift for sale. I believe it is a 7000 or 8000 lb lift. From what I understand the cable diameter is what determines capacity. The lift is complete except for the cable. It includes the optional offside walk board and the rear maintenance platform for the engines. The cost is $2,500 and then you will have to have someone else install it. Give the marina a call if interested and ask for Dave Anderson or Fred Brady.

I just called and a lady told me that they didnt have any lifts!! I am very interested!! Fred Brady doesnt work there she said and Dave wont be back in town untill Monday...Any more info you can give would be great!!
Old 12-06-2007, 04:24 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Powerboat713
Hello Everyone!! Its snowing in Baltimore, it sucks!! Cant wait till boating season!!

By the way if anyone is looking to buy waterfront in MD, let me know I am REALTOR and prices are falling around here!
Check with Docmanrich37
Old 12-06-2007, 08:24 PM
Registered

Yes...PM docmanrich37 - he has a great product and does a lot of work in the OSO community and is definitely someone you can trust.
Old 12-06-2007, 08:38 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Powerboat713

Here is one http://baltimore.craigslist.org/boa/474502274.html I just found on craigslist

That 35' Sonic isn't the lightest boat in the world so don't skimp on the capacity of the lift you get.
Old 12-07-2007, 12:25 PM
Registered

POWERBOAT713, sorry for the confusion. My name is Fred Brady and I represent ALLSTAR Marine on the Offshore Only site. Karen is the lady you spoke with and she is not aware of the lift that is For Sale. David and I are good friends and I do not work directly for ALLSTAR. I am currently working on the newly acquired Latitude Powerboat line with David and ALLSTAR Marine as a Sales Representative. I am providing information and promoting increased awarness of the Latitude Line for both ALLSTAR Marine and Latitude Powerboats in the mid atlantic area through the Offshore Only site. Once again sorry for the confusion and if you do not mind call Karen again and give her your information for me and I will contact you directly.

Old 12-07-2007, 08:08 PM
Registered

I have an ACE 12,500lb lift. It has galvanized I-beams going both ways (no wood support cradle crap). I needed to get a heavier duty lift for my DONZI. I live in Pasadena. PM me. TED.
Old 01-02-2008, 08:16 AM
Registered

Powerboat713 have you purchased a boat lift yet? If not, ALLSTAR still has theirs For Sale for $2,500. Contact David Anderson at the marina and let him know you heard of the lift from Fred Brady. Thanks for the interest. Have a good day.

ALLSTAR Marine
David Anderson
410-574-8281
Old 01-02-2008, 08:27 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Try giving Ken a call at Jet Dock and tell him PK told you to call him.

1-800-jetdock it is seriously a better investment.

Quick Reply: Boat Lift Needed

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.