Like Tree0Likes

Sydwayz in a Car accident. (May 2007)

Old 05-23-2007, 12:18 PM
Registered

My Boats: 2002 30 spectre 500EFIs & 2009 Fountain CC twin 300 Verados

Great news Brian, we know it could have turned out worse. see ya soon.
Old 05-23-2007, 01:09 PM
Registered

My Boats: 11 Sea Hunt Triton 225

Brian glad your doing better.
Get well soon!

Mark & Michelle
Old 05-23-2007, 09:44 PM
Registered

My Boats: I use to have a boat, but now I don't

Brian,

We're so glad to hear that you are on your way to a full recovery. I sure you can't wait to get back out on the water. Take care and we hope to talk to you soon,

Matt & Brenda
Old 05-24-2007, 03:06 AM
Registered

My Boats: 1990 38 Signature Offshore

just had to live up to your screen name huh...didn't read all the threads so if that's a repeat I'm sorry. Hope you're back in the bolster soon buddy. We miss you up here in NoVa anyway.
Old 05-24-2007, 07:18 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

My Boats: Doug Wright Perf 360

Get well soon!
Old 05-24-2007, 07:53 AM
Registered

My Boats: 2006 Sonic 32 CC Sport

Spoke with Brian, he should be released today. Great news!!! Now get some home rest and prepare for some more boating.
Old 05-25-2007, 12:00 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member
Trade Score: (1)

My Boats: 17' Speedliner Cat & O.P.B.

I want to sincerely thank everyone that has responded, emailed, called, PM, visited, etc. It really helped. Rich had to warn me about reading some of the responses on OSO, as LOL = OW, MY SPLEEN; seriously.

I am back home, and out of the woods, literally and physically.

I need to extend a big thanks to Shawn, James, Rich, Will, Doug, and a bunch more that helped with the logistics of getting my items found in the woods, boat back on the trailer and covered, coolers emptied , and all things in order for me and my girlfriend.

Another big thanks for Mrs. Docmanrich37, much better to be know as Jenn; who picked me up from the hospital, and drove me two hours toward home.

And absolutely the BIGGEST and most IMPORTANT thanks to my girlfriend Mary Sue. She stayed right by my side for 40 hours pressing the little green morphine drip button every 8 minutes so I could actually rest without pain. After some rest, she had to pack the dually, and our two puppies, and drive it 4 hours home; so she could get some more rest and her own work/tasks accomplished. When Thursday rolled around, she met Jenn 1/2 way into the 4 hour trip from the hospital, and brought me home. Not to mention, dealing with the insurance company the whole time as I totaled her toy, not mine.

I would be lost with out you Mary Sue aka Theboopgal, and I can't thank or love you enough.

My most gracious thanks to the Lord above and everyone around me.

Brian Tillett

Last edited by Sydwayz; 05-26-2007 at 11:15 AM.
Old 05-25-2007, 12:07 PM
Registered

My Boats: Blackthunder & Malibu ski boat

Glad to hear you are home, the pictures really show how lucky you were. Get lots of rest. Donna
Old 05-25-2007, 01:01 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

My Boats: '99 Active Thunder Tantrum

Great news Brian!! Glad you are home. Get some rest and we'll see you soon!! John & Lesley
Old 05-28-2007, 01:25 PM
Registered

My Boats: 162 scout flats 90 merc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydwayz View Post
I want to sincerely thank everyone that has responded, emailed, called, PM, visited, etc. It really helped. Rich had to warn me about reading some of the responses on OSO, as LOL = OW, MY SPLEEN; seriously.

I am back home, and out of the woods, literally and physically.

I need to extend a big thanks to Shawn, James, Rich, Will, Doug, and a bunch more that helped with the logistics of getting my items found in the woods, boat back on the trailer and covered, coolers emptied , and all things in order for me and my girlfriend.

Another big thanks for Mrs. Docmanrich37, much better to be know as Jenn; who picked me up from the hospital, and drove me two hours toward home.

And absolutely the BIGGEST and most IMPORTANT thanks to my girlfriend Mary Sue. She stayed right by my side for 40 hours pressing the little green morphine drip button every 8 minutes so I could actually rest without pain. After some rest, she had to pack the dually, and our two puppies, and drive it 4 hours home; so she could get some more rest and her own work/tasks accomplished. When Thursday rolled around, she met Jenn 1/2 way into the 4 hour trip from the hospital, and brought me home. Not to mention, dealing with the insurance company the whole time as I totaled her toy, not mine.

I would be lost with out you Mary Sue aka Theboopgal, and I can't thank or love you enough.

My most gracious thanks to the Lord above and everyone around me.

Brian Tillett
cool. glad you are ok brian . the oso family has been there when we need eachother . get well soon .