Notices

Paul Pfaff Engines?

Old 01-10-2002, 11:31 PM
elimi

Post Paul Pfaff Engines?

Has anyone had experience with Pfaff engines?
If so, have they been reliable motors and how has the service been?

Old 01-10-2002, 11:34 PM
a711

Very nice people, very innovative R&D, probably more supercharged experience than anyone, very nice and honest people, moderate to expensively priced, but worth it.

I set records and won a lot of races with thier engines..... at least put them in the running and give them a chance, they don't market themselves very well, but you will get a hell of an engine, and they will stand behind it.

GR

Old 01-10-2002, 11:54 PM
a711

Catman:

I thought I knew most builders on the west coast, but Jeff is a new name to me, who is he , and located where...?

GR

Old 01-11-2002, 12:26 AM
www.weismann.net
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
This year was the first time I had a chance to work with them. I would not change. Very reliable cost effective well built and thats not the secretary.
pat W
Old 01-11-2002, 12:35 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shifter,

That is a good one.
Old 01-11-2002, 08:26 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Elimi:

BCC has twin 900SC Paul Pfaff engines in RUCKUS that sounds great running across the water as this link below will attest to:
http://www.scopeinfo.com/Videos.htm (number 5)

Here is another one that will eat up cheap speakers like it did mine but I still play it almost daily. It is president Ron in another 38 Cig Top Gun with twin Paul Pfaff 1000SC engines "Runnin with the Devil".

http://www.scopeinfo.com/Videos.htm (number 11)

They do take time to load if you are using dial-up but are worth it as all the clips are.
Old 01-11-2002, 12:12 PM
DEVIL MAN

elimi....I ran Pfaff supercharged 800's in my old 38 Fountain Fever and they were awesome!!!!! I ran those babies hard....ten offshore races, Catalina Ski Races, Polar Bear Ski Races....I put 650 hours on them before one let go....I now have 1,000 hp's in my Top Gun and they also run great....Paul and Gordon are straight shooters with no BS.....they make a great engine and are great to work with....there are quite a few local SCOPE members with Pfaff engines and everyone is happy with the product and service.....good luck to you.

DMan

Old 01-11-2002, 12:22 PM
cbudge

I had Paul Pfaff build me their 598 inch natural aspirated fuel injected 800 horsepower. I can say the Gordon Jennings and Paul Pfaff are the best in fuel injected motors. They are honest and really do care about their clients. They build one hellva motor and have all of the equipment to do it right.

Old 01-11-2002, 01:35 PM
elimi

Ye s, you have probably heard this before, but I can't believe all the info that is available on this board.
If OSO wasn't around, I most likely wouldn't get to talk to 1 person about this company or anyone who has had experience with them.
Thank you and please send more comments.

Old 01-11-2002, 01:43 PM
HavasuCat

Highbidder,

Jeff Blosdale (Jeff Blosdale Motorsports) is out of Lake Havasu City AZ. I am running one of his blown 510's in my cat. He builds a lot of motors for the people that run at Havasu and in the area. He has an extensive history in drag boat racing as well, both as a driver and engine builder. Jeff is originaly from the Los Angeles area.

Quick Reply: Paul Pfaff Engines?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.