Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Hey, HOT BOAT (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/15927-hey-hot-boat.html)

Scarab3DMC 01-10-2002 05:14 PM

Hey, HOT BOAT

Sorry, I must be taking spelling or typing lessons from Puder!!! Do you still have the Scarab logo in your vinyl cutter? I need some lettering!!!! Dave :D ;) :rolleyes:

otis311 01-10-2002 07:16 PM

Hot Boat, I almost forgot you did that work. i need to get together with you this spring to work on some work to be done on my boat. I am going to do some kind of memorial on the boat for the FDNY brothers for the NYC poker run. Would you be interested in helping out ?? fyi, i passed you on 87 xmas eve about 4:00 you were towing a trailer. it looked like you were just pulling back on the road like you had a flat or a problem hope all was ok

Bob

Hot Boat 01-10-2002 07:45 PM

Otis If It was heading south on the hill before exit 21, That was me. I tailored up some new couches to the cabin and on my ride up one of them decided that it didn't wont to go for the ride and flew off the trailer at 55MPH. Thank god no one got hurt but for two rips in the new love seat. :mad: I was not a happy camper. I pulled over to double check that nothing was going to fly off the truck on my way down south. :rolleyes: I will be up at the lake the weekend of the 19th. let me know what you are looking to do and this way we can figure something out. drop me a E mail.

Scarab3dmc check your E mail

otis311 01-10-2002 08:02 PM

thanks, ill do that. im just looking to do some kind of tribute with some kind of wording remembering our fallen brothers. nothing real fancy,but enough to catch everyones eye. when i saw you i was in my wifes Durango. I pulled up next to you and eyeballed you at 65 mph but you wouldnt have known you i was anyways

Hot Boat 01-10-2002 09:53 PM

But how did you know it was me????? :rolleyes: You saying my truck stands out in the croud :D

otis311 01-13-2002 11:25 AM

It would be that big OSO sticker you have in the rear window of that big red machine

Shane 01-13-2002 03:34 PM

Hey Bob,

My mom said she saw you at the boat show! Small world huh? Paul does noce stuff. We re-did my boat last spring. I'll shoot you off a photo he scanned for me! Hope to run with you this season.

Shane :cool:

otis311 01-13-2002 03:47 PM

Yes Shane, It is a small world. My buddy Safari and I were flirting (getting boat info) from the wonderful girls at the Formula booth when your mom and dad walked up. The girl asked where they were from the said Lake George. I also ran into Dennis Quirk from the Lake down there. Did you get any riding in yet this year ?? Sort of glad i got out of it. after all 3 more weeks until i get reunited with my love..i mean my boat down in St Petes for 17 days I cant wait

Bob

Shane 01-13-2002 03:51 PM

Hey Bob,

Tell Safari I said hello. No not nearly as much riding as in the past! All the riding we have done has been mediocre! Been trying to get to Canada for 2 weeks now, looks like we are another 2 to 3 weeks out yet. I don't think the lake will freeze this winter. Have fun on your boat trip. I looked for the picture he sent me. I cannot find it. I will try to remember to send it to you from work. You know my home in Niskayuna is just off route 7. We should grab dinner some time. You on like a 9-5 schedule yet? Let me know.

Shane :cool:

otis311 01-13-2002 04:04 PM

9-5 ??? are you nuts. I gave up working 9 years ago to have fun and laugh my ass off at the firehouse. I still work 2 24 hour shifts a week. 1 on 2 off with a kelly day every third week. I remember you talking about all the work Paul did on your boat this spring. I want to do something nice for our departed brothers from the city for the NY RUN and then ill leave it on for the 1000 island run the next week. I should get some nice air time on tape for them. I am still trying to figure out a way to tie this into some kind of fund raiser for the widow and orfans fund. just havent clicked with a good idea as of yet

Bob