Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
The Havasu or LOTO challenge: Who will be the OSO wiener? >

The Havasu or LOTO challenge: Who will be the OSO wiener?

Notices

The Havasu or LOTO challenge: Who will be the OSO wiener?

Old 12-20-2001, 11:41 AM
ssherman

BOYS BOYS BOYS and girls I have refrained as long as possible but if wally post any photo's of his last LOTO trip that i was present the game will be over. I mean JBK summed it up pretty good. I am working on a summer time posse that should garner magazine covers nation wide and besides nort you can ride on my boat and i just wont tell anybody who you are so you don't have to be embarresed. and as for the no wake zone if we all stick together the water patrol cant chase or catch all of us

Old 12-20-2001, 12:23 PM
HavasuCat

Nort,

You guys better get reservations NOW!! You know how fast the hotels fill up out there. people reserve rooms a year in advance.

Talking about photos, aerial photo's of Havasu on holidays are famous. You need a helicopter to capture the entire party in just one of the party spots.

Old 12-20-2001, 12:34 PM
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Havasu Cat,

Obviously you haven't seen any aerial photos of the party cove!!

There are so many boats rafted together that they have to use a large plane to go high enough to capture all the boats in one shot.

Once word gets out about this challenge they will have to take the photo from the SPACE SHUTTLE to get all the boats!!!
Old 12-20-2001, 12:37 PM
Registered

Havasucat, Don't worry I have already made a call and we will have a helicopter on Sat. I'm also working on a block of 20 room's at LB Resort Tank & Kevin.

Nort, Should we save a room or two for any of the noncoaster ladies who just might defect and come out to where they would really rather be ????

DL
Old 12-20-2001, 12:50 PM
Registered

I've got to chime in and just say that while we were tied up to LutzParty at the LOTO Shootout, he had some of the most stunning women I've seen on his boat. Christ, I almost hit his boat tying up I was too busy gawking at Ms. Amy and her friend! The side of my head still has scar tissue from Lady G smacking it so often (gotta get darker glasses!)
Now the Havasu crowd: women like matanatees and since when did sealions swim in freshwater?
And let's talk about the actual LEVEL of partying for a moment, shall we? The LOTO crown is a raucous, rowdy, in-your-face party crowd. I can only imagine what the oxygen starved atmosphere at Havasu must be. Heck, I hear the guys drink fru-fru drinks with little umbrellas in them.
Sorry guys, the LOTO crowd is gonna put you to SHAME come Memorial Day!
ummm...BCC and Rivergirl...please disregard anything I may have said above concerning aquatic sealife with regards to your lovely selves. We know if you could you'd be in LOTO partying with us!

C'mon wally...let's see those pix!

[ 12-20-2001: Message edited by: G-Force ]
Old 12-20-2001, 01:08 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts
Cool

i have so many pictures of LOTO that i could create a dozen websites....each one catering to your personal fetish! like i said before, just wait until you see my crew. you have no idea.....

ssherman- "A" will be with us on memorial day! not to mention my buddy's woman (she works at the diamond)....

so now that it is all on the table, just chuck a buck at your havasu girls and tell them to shut up and dance.

jbk

[ 12-20-2001: Message edited by: jawbreakerkid ]
Old 12-20-2001, 01:14 PM
Registered

G FORCE,

You cunning linguist The compliments are appreciated and you have hit the LOTO atmosphere on the head.

May cant get here any sooner for my liking.

Old 12-20-2001, 01:22 PM
Registered

JBK
If the rest of the women you are bringing with you are as beautiful as JBG, this party will be The best LOTO has ever seen.......Whew Whooooo.
Old 12-20-2001, 01:33 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts
thanks kevin! no, they won't be as beautiful as nicole <crowd: awwwhhh>, but they will be close..LOL!

your trusty sidekick isn't too shabby either!

chad
Old 12-20-2001, 01:58 PM
Bruce

Attention Please - This is your Grand Puuhbaa Lead Ground Hog!! Here's what's in the works so far at LOTO:

For the purposes of this challenge the member number of an attendee will be recorded and a total count will be submitted to the honorable PhantomC for comparision purposes. The largest total number of OSO members at either gathering on a specified day, to be announced later, will be the winner. This will be a scheduled gathering and the count will occur over a two hour time period. (After that I'll likely be to intoxicated to keep count). If LOTO has less people than Havasu I am prepared to have my head shaved and the picture posted for all to see in our defeat!

For this event I will coordinate an organized "Kick Off" party, TBA. Awards will be given out and OSO Goodies will be provided.

A helicopter will be scheduled for an overhead shot of the group as well as Party Cove at the termination of our counting time. The pictures will then be sold to defray the cost of the bird.

A helicopter will also be arranged for a different day, at an uncongested area with Water Patrol appoval, for running aireal shots. These will be scheduled and signed up for in advance. We'll offer both video and still shots of your boat. The cost will be determined by the number of participants, the charges will defray the cost of the bird.

Finally, an organized "Close Out" raft-up will be scheduled for anyone that would like to attend.

Since I've got 155 days left to hibernate, I might just come up with a few more ideas. If anyone else has any thoughts let's hear 'em. We have an opportunity to expand the OSO community and have fun, let's do it.

Quick Reply: The Havasu or LOTO challenge: Who will be the OSO wiener?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.