Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
The Havasu or LOTO challenge: Who will be the OSO wiener? >

The Havasu or LOTO challenge: Who will be the OSO wiener?

Notices

The Havasu or LOTO challenge: Who will be the OSO wiener?

Old 12-21-2001, 12:18 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Lutz you slave driving bastard!!!
Old 12-21-2001, 12:25 AM
Charter Member #737
Charter Member

Received 73 Likes on 41 Posts
MissAmy I know how you feel I will be off the next two weeks. At times I love my job. After two days I will be bored as hell. The girlfriend has to work so it looks like I will spend my days after I get up around noon on OSO.

[ 12-21-2001: Message edited by: KCHOTBOAT ]
Old 12-21-2001, 12:30 AM
FWK

I'll be there Memorial Day. Forrest

Old 12-21-2001, 10:39 AM
ssherman

Nort I feel it is only fair to withhold my reply about being voted out as the SCOPE poster boy until I have an official ruling from D-MAN so you never anwsered will you be needing a ride in my boat on MEM day or will you be dragging the formula across with that bad excursion.

Havasu Rules LOTO BITES stinson you in vegas playing around again???

JBK where you been ?? I will be in stl from sunday the 23rd til tue the 25th and possibly the 26th. Has "A" officially departed with the past or is it still lingering???? I will leave it up to you if she would be a formidable adversary for a Miami trip. The way I look at it is if i still had a wife or a steady girlfriend i would be paying for 2 anyway. and beside after flying solo all summer it is cheaper just to take a date...... but maybe that's because of who i was hanging with all those rich guys and gals from the left coast BCC, RG, KGB, D-Man, Norty, Jeffrey, etc. and just to set the record straight I think me and BCC were in Norts Formula on Lake Meade when he said LOTO rocks Havasu like Metalica vs Dixie Chicks. So if I dont have room can I trade you Nort for "A". since he will be coming to LOTO on MEM DAY

OT condo's and house's at the lake are getting cheap. on chimney point appraised @895k sell 319k. docks suck.

Old 12-21-2001, 10:46 AM
ssherman

H A V A S U

help all victims and send us to LOTO.

pretty weak but not bad for short notice.

Old 12-21-2001, 11:04 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts
ssherman- i'm still here! hell if i know what is up with "A". she is on and off with her ex....last time she was off for a month. i do know she wants to go to miami pretty bad though. i'll check with nicole to see what the dealio is and then give you a bling-bling on your cell.

do you really think Nort could hang with me and you...you think he can last?

jbk
Old 12-21-2001, 11:42 AM
ssherman

We may tell him he can only stay for 24 hours because we dont want to be responsible for sensory overload

Old 12-21-2001, 12:23 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts
Cool

"sensory overload"...LMAO!

jbk
Old 12-21-2001, 12:36 PM
Intolerant1

I can round up some boats from the Chain-O-Lakes if you can drop the water level to about 3 feet. None of em can swim and they're scared of dep water.

Old 12-21-2001, 12:54 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Wink

Man this thread is getting long!! I have just skimmed over it and it looks like LOTO is going to be Awsome!! I will dig out the Beads I found a couple of weeks ago, and while I'm at it I clean up one of my Goose decoy's and bring it along!! It should make for a good pic. and make a few happy!!

Just a Quick Question or two;

Why is it in all of the Havasu Pictures that you see it's mostly Guy's!! In 15ft jet boat's??

Why are they not tied up side by side? They are just bunched up with no rhyme or reason!! They usually have someone on each corner to push away other boats?? Have they not figured out how to use rope's and bumper's???

Quick Reply: The Havasu or LOTO challenge: Who will be the OSO wiener?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.