Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
The Havasu or LOTO challenge: Who will be the OSO wiener? >

The Havasu or LOTO challenge: Who will be the OSO wiener?

Notices

The Havasu or LOTO challenge: Who will be the OSO wiener?

Old 12-23-2001, 11:51 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It seems the rest of the left coast crowd has gone away. Phantom your lively banter is keeping this fun.

Looks like it will be a fun next 150 some odd days until "Mamorial" Day
Old 12-23-2001, 04:31 PM
ssherman

I guess instead of left coast we should say left out

Old 12-25-2001, 11:02 AM
Registered

Smile

Hey LOTO-

Merry Xmas! You've got problems now. The Xmas shopping is done and I have 149 days left to constantly point out what is up, and what is down. Just have to finish the familiy vistis stuff, then we'll get this thread back on track. JBK, not sure if knowing you would be a good thing for your health.....not sure if you can keep up bro! ssherman, what is this? You have to come out west to find a bad-ass boat? What is that telling everyone? I think Nada would bee a perfect fit for you since it only holds you, plus two other dudes, and there is no other place to party on that thing except ON the bow. That boat sounds like an earthquake on water......a serious setup. Let me know if you're coming out. Tank, don't worry bro.....as the Memorial weekend gets closer, we'll already have ton of hours on the water with a ton of pictures. Besides, this is an OSO member challenge, not the "tanned-fat-looks-better" (what is that about???) of LOTO vs the trim at Havasu!

Have a gret Xmas everyone!!!!!!

Nort (aka Universal Chaos)
Old 12-25-2001, 04:24 PM
Registered

Nort,
Wishing you the best this season also! Hope you got MissTracy lots of goodies!

See you back on the Havasu/Loto Thread soon!
Old 12-26-2001, 09:34 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts
nort- trying to keep up with you might be a task in itself! i've heard stories.....

jbk
Old 12-26-2001, 01:30 PM
ssherman

JBK dont sweat it I have partied with him and he could make through friday, friday nite and saturday but he would fall short on Sat nite and sunday

Norty I guess the reason that boat is forsale out west is because everyone from havasu thinks a boat needs a jet drive

I will look you up when i head west. I am going to be at the Venetian in Vegas for New Years if you happen to make it out.

Old 12-28-2001, 08:10 PM
Registered

Hey......tanned fat looks better than pasty white fat!!!

Dude, the name stems from days gone bye. I used to weigh 375lbs. Me and my ex friend Jared got this idea....we would eat at a famous sub sandwitch chain exclusivley. I lost 175lbs. on subs alone and so did *******. Well we were talking to the chain about pimping their product. Jared said he would handle the deal for us....well I trusted him....he screwed me. Now he's pimmpin subs on tv and making the big jack, and i'm stuck here doing the same ol' s**t.

What's this talk about no press on PARTY COVE? GQ magazine had a 10 page article 3 years ago....Hot Boat had an 8 page spread 2 years ago done by a writer that lives at Havasu and he said he'd never seen any thing comprable.

2 years ago there was a photographer from MTV I met filming people (us) "shooting the minnow" at Big Dick's Halfway Inn. He said the only thing he'd seen comprable to PARTY COVE is Mardi Gras.

Missouri Water patrol estimates on the holiday weekends there is upward of 40,000 boats on the lake. It's one hell of a party lake from end to end.

I'm kinda glad we can't do it year round my liver couldn't take it. However I do want to make a Havasu trip someday soon.
Old 12-28-2001, 10:17 PM
Charter Member #737
Charter Member

Received 73 Likes on 41 Posts
Tanned
I don't think Havasu could hold all the boats in the cove on a good weekend.
Old 12-29-2001, 05:34 PM
Registered

Hey LOTO-

Gearing up for the New Year….…..here I am practicing writing 2002 on checks at moment, and counting the days until the Memorial Holiday. But as I was practicing “2002”, I glanced at my new desk calendar, and I saw that there are less than 150 days now until the showdown of LOTO vs Havasu, and who will be the reigning ruler of the largest Memorial OSO gathering. Is that going to be enough time for you guys to get all six LOTO people in the area together? I’m pretty happy with the results of the Havasu OSO gang’s effort to trick you into the false sense of party superiority……and you LOTO people sure have it! You keep posting the same LOTO photos over and over (and over) in a cute reminiscent manner. You must have forgotten that you already posted them just before you went out to get more firewood to put in the fireplace, and then you posted them again when you took off your mittens after spreading salt on the front porch so the mailman doesn’t fall on his ass delivering the mail!

Ssherman- You’ve got the right idea of heading to Vegas for the New Years buddy! Now you just have to get you head straight about Memorial….people always head west for the action! There is no way that you could run that at LOTO without getting an instant noise ticket. Hell…..you can’t even talk loud there without getting a ticket, can you? TFLB- I’m not gonna mess with you since after doing the math (375-175=200), you’re still quite a bit bigger than me, and will kick my ass when I meet you. JBK- I’m sure the stories that you’ve heard are the watered-down versions that Shane offered, the problem is that he had to leave just as the party started……Troutly…..Kleenex? Hmmmmm I don’t want to read anything into that one!

Nort (aka Universal Chaos)
Old 12-29-2001, 11:09 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

PhantomChaos LMFAO dude hey i cant find my copy of The girls of LOTO spring break 2001 any body got one I can borrow !! Mitch

Quick Reply: The Havasu or LOTO challenge: Who will be the OSO wiener?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.