Notices

30 or 32 footer?????

Old 05-28-2007, 09:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 30 or 32 footer?????

What is the most efficient hull for this size Cat? One that doesnt slide out, triple sponson???? Has a swim step? Padded rear hatch??? FULLY loaded cabin option???? A decent trailer??? Possibly a light weight layup/bagging option??? Good customer service? Willing to make changes while in production without having a coronary or charging me retardedly??? Is it possible that something like this exists? Im looking for it.....
Old 05-28-2007, 10:25 PM
Registered

DCB,,,, mine will be done in 2 weeks twin 700 NXT1's all composite,bagged,kevlar,carbon fiber. should run about 140mph with a full cabin and all the toys. No issues with customer service and they only build about 36 boats a year
Old 05-29-2007, 06:35 AM
Registered

DCB did come up in the talks..... I mean how can they not?!?!? Dave builds great rides!!! Maybe I will revisit them.......I cant remember why I was shying away. Thanks....and congrats on the new ride!!!! Im sure it will be amazing! Post pics why you can.
Old 05-29-2007, 07:10 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

HTM used to build a helluva boat; but you just don't hear much about them anymore; since the accident.
Old 05-29-2007, 07:48 AM
Registered

fully loaded cabin won't happen in this class- minimal cabin will and eliminates 80%of the field.

Eliminator may be worth a look, American offshore has a cabin but is a larger heavier boat not sure if they are still in production. Don't know about the Doug Wrights or Viscious maybe? It's going to be a short list.
Old 05-29-2007, 07:51 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
HTM used to build a helluva boat; but you just don't hear much about them anymore; since the accident.

I looked at their 30 last yr. There is no better cabin out there in this class. But the class is relative, they will tell you to think of the boat more as a big comfy fast people mover than a performance cat. Takes a bit of power to move them too, comparatively speaking
Old 05-29-2007, 08:17 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by NashvilleBound
DCB did come up in the talks..... I mean how can they not?!?!? Dave builds great rides!!! Maybe I will revisit them.......I cant remember why I was shying away. Thanks....and congrats on the new ride!!!! Im sure it will be amazing! Post pics why you can.
getting on a plane today to 'visit' my baby, almost like having one!
Old 05-30-2007, 05:45 AM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 22 Posts

Nashville, Can't beat the DCB, but I'm biased. I like the Eliminators also. They have a bigger cabin. Alton Blakely in Somerset(LC) has a 33 that they have had for a year and a half. Come up and look at the quality of the DCB if you want. I'm 45 minutes North. Eric
Old 05-30-2007, 07:15 AM
Registered

I agree..... just some of the 'items' I want are not available to my knowledge. I met Dave a few years back at the LA show. Him and his products are top notch!!! No doubt. I think were going to fly to San Diego and talk to a few of the manufactureres...... DCB will definitely be one.

Bottomfeeder......I hope your trip is good and you share some pics with us!!!!!
Old 05-30-2007, 09:02 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Will you take a Baja in on trade for the deck boat? It was good seeing ya'll this weekend. Good luck on the boat search, Ken.

Quick Reply: 30 or 32 footer?????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.