Nor-Tech "Predator" question

Old 05-30-2007, 05:56 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Velocity Tom
Why is he selling it?
Hi Tom,

I usually keep my boats for 4 years then move on to the next one. That's where we are at now. What has caught my interest is another 50 with triple Yanmar diesels. There were a couple of them at Ft Myers poker run earlier this month and did not look out of place at all. Years ago when I ran stock powered offshores I got over to the Bahamas 5 times. I want to have a boat that will allow me to do that and go even farther down to the Islands now that I have more time. So that is the plan.
Old 05-30-2007, 05:57 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congratz Bob on your new venture! I am sure the boat U build will B awesome! Tracy
Old 05-30-2007, 06:06 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
After all your job of making me into a rock star is not finished ! LOL

I dont know about that ....
Old 05-30-2007, 06:14 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by jayboat
Hans, you are gonna hafta get in line.

Seriously, Bob- I guess it's a bittersweet decision, eh? She is one helluva ride .

Hello Jay. It was a tough decision. I know the market right now for used boats is brutal. I think I have been realisic in my asking price and have a few things going for me that will allow me to do an even better deal. The Canadian dollar vs US has strengthened by close to 10 % this year with further strengthening forecast. Since I make my $ in CAD and seem to spend them in US it helps a lot. Also by running the sale and new purchase thru Double R I will pay taxes on the difference only saving me a chunk of change as well. So, we will see. If it doesn't happen I think I can still have a good time ! LOL
Old 05-30-2007, 07:58 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
I dont know about that ....

Hey Dawn,

I should have mentioned in the add that you have graced your presence on PREDATOR and given her the seal of approval !! Now there is some added value ! LOL

You still have some seat time coming to you from solving that skill testing question. LOL You gals from Ohio sure are smart ! You might have to collect tho on my next ride. We'll see. Hoping to do PIB at the end of July.
Bob
Old 05-30-2007, 08:23 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Bob,
Good luck on the sale, it's a beautiful rig, wish we could have made the poker run last year, but the wife's neck surgury pretty much squashed that.
BUT, I will say that we are still having a blast in the Seadoo Sportster! And our next big boat, will be diesel powered.
Thanks again,
Dean
Old 05-30-2007, 08:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bob,

Found the thread! Predator is an awesome boat that has treated you well and I'm sure it was a hard decision to let her go.

I regret not only never having ridden in her but never even seeing her in person.

Put me on the mate's list for one of those long bahama trips if you need a hand!

As an aside, DAWN, it's that time of year again for the Fox Chapel Poker Run. I can PM you the details if you want to go again!
Old 05-30-2007, 09:02 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Craig - Id like to be there but Ill be in Ocean City that weekend.

Bob - Ill be in St Clair at the end of July .... can you make it a week earlier?
Old 05-30-2007, 09:04 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Dean Ferry
Bob,
Good luck on the sale, it's a beautiful rig, wish we could have made the poker run last year, but the wife's neck surgury pretty much squashed that.
BUT, I will say that we are still having a blast in the Seadoo Sportster! And our next big boat, will be diesel powered.
Thanks again,
Dean
Thanks Dean,

Hope you know you are always welcome to join me. So if you see a chance in the future just let me know.
I have read some of your posts re: Jetboat and am glad to see you are enjoying it. Think I read you are working out on the West coast for a bit. Keep well.
Bob
Old 05-30-2007, 09:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bob,
Wow.....does that mean that I'll be the ONLY Predator left in F.M.O.....L.O.L........Remember what we talked about....Your new boat + Naples gang as crew + Cancun = .................................................. ...shhhhhhh don't tell Hans.

Quick Reply: Nor-Tech "Predator" question

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.