I'm banished to powerboatsonly.com >

I'm banished to powerboatsonly.com

Notices

I'm banished to powerboatsonly.com

Old 05-30-2007, 06:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm banished to powerboatsonly.com

With Panther on the edge of 90 (but only with a hall pass), Sakotis3 boasting incredible speeds (if he ever gets the condo re-vamp done) and Mr Velocity retiring from the boating scene, what am I to do? Even MTM moved out of the county! (he was just too fast for this area). Sure glad there is a place like powerboatsonly for slow boats like mine. Guess thats where I'll be
Old 05-30-2007, 08:44 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,073 Likes on 283 Posts

ditto
Old 06-01-2007, 09:12 AM
Registered

Retire??? The cover came off the old chip yesterday. Should be running this weekend, well at least ready to run

Progress is being made on the other resto, got Sked making some custom parts (keeping him from retiring) and it will be running by July. The motor for the cat, I'm going to need to make a trip to Boston and pick it up. I'm gonna have the whole fleet running this summer
Old 06-01-2007, 11:35 AM
Registered

Leaves me trying to decide: Do I lower my head and move over to powerboatsonly.com, or buy a pair of Whipples so I can stay here at OSO?

I'm lagging along in the low 70's now but really like the OSO site, so maybe I've finally found the justification I need to spend $20k on supercharging...
Old 06-01-2007, 12:25 PM
OSO
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

all are always welcome here.

Powerboatsonly is for all the "other" type of boats, or just a change of scenery.

The Uncensored section is by request only because we have no pay membership to stop the kids from viewing.
Old 06-01-2007, 12:47 PM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 170 Posts

Am I the only one who thinks that powerboatsonly was not the best idea. Or atleast not presented very good. I mean "if your boat is too slow go to powerboatsonly.com" kind of makes me feel not very welcome. IMO you (OSO) should stop trying to promote a different site even if it is owned by the same person because I haven't heard one good thing about it. Unless your just trying to get some income out of it and then sell it off.
Old 06-01-2007, 12:49 PM
Registered

I was actually goofing around and though this thread along with yours might generate some more traffic! I knew Mr Velocity would show up to read this nonsense. I'd never leave this site of my own volition!
Old 06-01-2007, 12:54 PM
Registered

You should be banished from here until you stop by the marina and buy me a beer.
Old 06-01-2007, 12:58 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by hunster
I was actually goofing around and though this thread along with yours might generate some more traffic! I knew Mr Velocity would show up to read this nonsense. I'd never leave this site of my own volition!
just go away you filth... we dont want your kind around here....
Old 06-01-2007, 01:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by hunster

I don't hang here much anymore, just got lucky.

Dual head slush machine is going in by the pool, the fleet may run but may not move

Quick Reply: I'm banished to powerboatsonly.com

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.