Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Mad props to Louie and crew... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/159911-mad-props-louie-crew.html)

phragle 06-03-2007 07:29 PM

Mad props to Louie and crew...

went up to Algonac..first time at an offwshore race. got out of the truck and realized I knew nobody. looked around and recognized Strictly Buisness from a pik. Walked over and asked " So who's Louie" I was greated by a big smile, and Louie offered my a beverage and a burger. Louie and his crew encouraged me to hang out..even dragged me around introducing me to people..on top of that, later in the day Louie insisted on buyin me dinner! First class bunch of guys, thanks again fot the hospitality!! And now Im almost feel bad because think Im starting to crew for his competition. DOH!!

throttleup 06-03-2007 08:21 PM

I am glad you had the delightful experience of meeting Strickly Business and Crew! I have had the pleasure for the last few years and the burgers are the best and the company doesn't get ANY BETTER!

glassdave 06-03-2007 08:24 PM

:D . . . those guys are the best competitors you could ask for. Thanks for helping us out as well Rob and a HUGE thanks to Eric and Louie for helping us with the powerhead break in. see you guys in a few weeks :cool:

phragle 06-03-2007 08:38 PM

Anytime Dave.. hmmm paint the house or go to ocean city with Dave..now that was a hard decision....

SHARKEY-IMAGES 06-03-2007 09:38 PM

2 Attachment(s)
And old biotch and still competitive...:drink:

I was talking about the boat Louie! :evilb:

The one pic was Louie playing Hide & Seek in Ocean City last year!:eek: :eek:

SHARKEY-IMAGES 06-03-2007 09:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Then he resurfaced.........:drink:

GARBAGEMAN 06-04-2007 05:26 AM

:evilb: This thread is making me feel all warm and fuzzy:bunny:

" I LOVE YOU MAN "

NOT !:evilb: :drink:

Wahoo ATV 06-04-2007 07:25 PM

I also wanted to say thanks to you Rob for all the help. Sorry there wasn't a race.

Also a huge thanks to Eric for helping us with the new powerhead! I wish I would have had your help $8000 ago.

See you in two weeks.

phragle 06-04-2007 08:13 PM

Dean..anytime! if Dave finds me a place to crash, Im looking foreward to going to OC with you guys. as far as no race, they did race down here sunday 5 people got blown out of boats and one died..10-12 footers on lake erie. Thursday is the mills party at toledo yacht club (its usally a big one) your more than welcome to cruise down, I think Dave's going and theres room at the 131 to crash.

Racegirl3 06-04-2007 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by phragle (Post 2150824)
if Dave finds me a place to crash, Im looking foreward to going to OC with you guys.

LOL - Dave finds you a place to crash? Ahhh ..... you need to be talkin to his road manager :D