Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Need your help finding a missing teen >

Need your help finding a missing teen

Notices

Need your help finding a missing teen

Old 06-07-2007, 11:08 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I read in one of the articles that her body was found not far from the home of another missing 19 year old girl who has been gone since May 4th, they are investigating that as well.
What is with people, the guy they arrested is married with a 3year old, looks like a normal individual...............
Old 06-07-2007, 11:58 AM
Mac
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am totally sick over this, I have a 21 and a 11 year old daughter! I have worried about something like this all their lives. My prayers go out to the family. This guy doesnt desevre a trail!
Old 06-07-2007, 01:49 PM
Registered

I'm really getting tired of all this !!!! It's time for the people to take it into their own hands and serve justice !!! The sicko's are not scared of the present laws, they end up living better than the way they are at home and then only serve 1/3 of their sentence playing video games and watching tv. It's time to make these wako's scared to commit the crimes !!! I've had enough. God bless the families who's hearts were hurt by this animal and the other animals. This is really becoming a HUGE problem. Dave
Attached Thumbnails Need your help finding a missing teen-mp7_01_1%5B1%5D.jpg  
Old 06-07-2007, 02:40 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Rare Breed
I am totally sick over this, I have a 21 and a 11 year old daughter! I have worried about something like this all their lives. My prayers go out to the family. This guy doesnt desevre a trail!
Ihave the same and it scares the HELL out of me... sick MOFO'S, HANG HIM BY HIS NADS !
Old 06-07-2007, 03:13 PM
Registered

Sad news :sad: God bless the family.
Old 06-07-2007, 03:26 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by Wardey
I'm really getting tired of all this !!!! It's time for the people to take it into their own hands and serve justice !!! The sicko's are not scared of the present laws, they end up living better than the way they are at home and then only serve 1/3 of their sentence playing video games and watching tv. It's time to make these wako's scared to commit the crimes !!! I've had enough. God bless the families who's hearts were hurt by this animal and the other animals. This is really becoming a HUGE problem. Dave
Dave,
Same feelings here, I'm waiting for my concealed weapons permit to show up in the mail anyday now.

Prayers to this girl's family, what a waste!
Dean
Old 06-07-2007, 04:16 PM
Registered

Gun is way too fast and easy on him...

First he is taken apart with this
Attached Thumbnails Need your help finding a missing teen-chainsaw.jpg  
Old 06-07-2007, 04:17 PM
Registered

Then further finished off with this
Attached Images  
Old 06-07-2007, 05:22 PM
Registered

...and done so everyone can see what happens to the pieces of shiiit that do these crimes !!! Dave
Old 06-07-2007, 06:06 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

...and done so everyone can see what happens to the pieces of shiiit that do these crimes !!! Dave

YUP

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.