Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Best before and after project boat pics. >

Best before and after project boat pics.

Notices

Best before and after project boat pics.

Old 06-05-2007, 08:35 PM
Steve_H

Originally Posted by Pantera28-650HP
After simply doing a few upgrades on my boat this past winter to increase the power and install a Konrad drive, I have a new found respect and admiration for all you guys tackling a complete rebuild!!!

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=147043
before i started this project i did a lot of research, asked a bunch of questions, estimated all the cost involved. everyone said your better off buying a bullet that had already been updated because whatever you budget will be way off.

they were right

on the other hand, its been fun doing it the way i wanted it. except for getting burned by an upholstery shop (taking him to court) i have no regrets.

Old 06-05-2007, 09:26 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Lubejobs before and after
Attached Thumbnails Best before and after project boat pics.-lubejobs-before.jpg   Best before and after project boat pics.-lake-cumberland-4.jpg  
Old 06-05-2007, 09:36 PM
Registered

interior
Attached Thumbnails Best before and after project boat pics.-lubejobs-before-2.jpg   Best before and after project boat pics.-lubejobs-h2o-019-medium-.jpg  
Old 06-05-2007, 09:37 PM
Registered

and
Attached Thumbnails Best before and after project boat pics.-lubejobs-before-3.jpg   Best before and after project boat pics.-lubejobs-h2o-015-medium-.jpg  
Old 06-05-2007, 10:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve_H
\

except for getting burned by an upholstery shop (taking him to court) i have no regrets.

I had a supposedly high end motor sport shop in Nunica Michigan that said they do interior work take my interior and $2500.00 deposit, witch also included all the embroidery work and would take two months to complete.
He then said that he could not do the embroidery that I requested. At my expense I sent the vinyl to south Florida. I did not have a problem paying the additional cost if the interior was done correctly.
After 7 months of waiting I went to pick it up. What a joke, I refused to take it and insisted it is fixed. He asked me to let him know what I did not like I told him that it would be easier to pick out what I did like. He agreed it was terrible and told me that he would fix it. Again at my expense the embroidery work had to be remade.
I waited another two months of listening to him blame (his vendor) the upholstery shop. I finally Told him enough was enough I would pick up interior done or not. When I arrived at his shop the interior was not even there. If I wanted it I would have to drive 25 minutes to the upholstery shop and pick it up myself because he did not have time to go.
When I arrived nothing was covered it was all bare foam, Not even new foam like was quoted.
He told me when his upholstery shop refunded the money I would be refunded. I guess I will not get my refund.
I will take it as a learning experience.
I should have sent it to Lip-Ship from the start.
Old 06-05-2007, 11:51 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

before

During

after

Old 06-06-2007, 12:24 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,816 Likes on 904 Posts

Sullies Cafe Project

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=97620
Old 06-06-2007, 12:53 AM
Registered

Received 2,971 Likes on 982 Posts

Before....and after of ours....I'd have to say the ultimate re-do would be Spirit of Apache though.
Attached Thumbnails Best before and after project boat pics.-sdtg2-wallpaper.jpg   Best before and after project boat pics.-1.jpg  
Old 06-06-2007, 06:49 AM
Registered

Before.
Attached Thumbnails Best before and after project boat pics.-dscf00034-oso.jpg  
Old 06-06-2007, 06:51 AM
Registered

After.....Whipple
Attached Thumbnails Best before and after project boat pics.-lost-pics-003-oso.jpg  

Quick Reply: Best before and after project boat pics.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.