Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Kachina Powerboats calling out ALL boating manufacturers... >

Kachina Powerboats calling out ALL boating manufacturers...

Notices

Kachina Powerboats calling out ALL boating manufacturers...

Old 06-13-2007, 11:10 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Boat is gaay for sure... I have one motor and it will own that junk.

N PLZZZZZZZZ
Old 06-13-2007, 11:14 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am not speaking for Mike Fiore, but if this is a challenge to ALL manufacturers, then I say bring it on. There is a little boat named Mamba that runs out west, and feel free to challenge him on Ride and Build Quality.
Old 06-13-2007, 11:18 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Look at what the Kachina guy says. "Ride and Build quality." Nothing about being the fastest... Btw takes some balls to challenge every boat out there. He is either confident or stupid. Paint is interesting, nothing I would want, but I have an ugly paint job on a slow boat. Better be able to bring it with that paint job.
Old 06-13-2007, 11:22 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by animalhouse
There is a little boat named Mamba that runs out west, and feel free to challenge him on Ride and Build Quality.
Now that's what I'm talking about!!!

Originally Posted by aquatictherapy
He is either confident or stupid.
Hmmm....
Old 06-13-2007, 11:45 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My take on this is that anybody opens themselves up to undue criticism when they allow some of the "goofy" graphics be applied to their products. I remember 25 or so years ago tying to get Formula to do a color scheme on a 302 for me - their design deparment simply said no. Extreme/edgy is one thing, silly is just a whole 'nuther deal. The whole "my Donzi is faster than your Fountain is faster than your Cig is faster than your Kachina is fast than your MTI" thing is almost absurd. On any given day the horsepower, props, gear ratio, x-dimension set-up , etc. will tell the tale far more than overall build quality. Now, having said that if we go for a 200 mile run in 6' seas a whole new picture will emerge. - Jeff
Old 06-13-2007, 11:56 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by jhiguy377
My take on this is that anybody opens themselves up to undue criticism when they allow some of the "goofy" graphics be applied to their products.
Are you saying you don't like my new boat???
Attached Thumbnails Kachina Powerboats calling out ALL boating manufacturers...-poster.jpg  
Old 06-13-2007, 11:59 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

I would personally like to invite them to Ocean City this weekend to race in the ocean. If they can't make Ocean City there's plenty of races left this year.
Attached Thumbnails Kachina Powerboats calling out ALL boating manufacturers...-img_8923.jpg  
Old 06-13-2007, 01:08 PM
Registered

I can't really join in too much here because of current litigation I am engaged in with Kachina but I will say this. I can't go one weekend without having to go through and tightening MANY items on my 2006 34' Kachina Drone, additionally there are plenty of items on the boat such as kick panels and hatches which aren't through-bolted that are now seriously damaged from repeated loosening and vibration. I regret ever purchasing this boat.
Old 06-13-2007, 01:14 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by aquatictherapy
Btw takes some balls to challenge every boat out there.
So now quit talking and back it up! No lake stuff , in the ocean!
Old 06-13-2007, 01:49 PM
Registered

There’s a little boat called LAVEYCRAFT that would like to see at the Long Beach race. Yes it’s an Offshore race 77 miles. And yes that's a 38' Donzi next to us in the rough in Key West. See ya on the race course or delete your thread and go home. Bang! Cooper out!
Attached Thumbnails Kachina Powerboats calling out ALL boating manufacturers...-race4.jpg  

Last edited by kcooper; 06-13-2007 at 01:56 PM.

Quick Reply: Kachina Powerboats calling out ALL boating manufacturers...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.