Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Kachina Powerboats calling out ALL boating manufacturers... >

Kachina Powerboats calling out ALL boating manufacturers...

Notices

Kachina Powerboats calling out ALL boating manufacturers...

Old 06-12-2007, 11:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kachina Powerboats calling out ALL boating manufacturers...

OK guys, so this was posted over on Hotboat and I figured we could make it a bi-coastal deal. Here's the exact quote from the thread:

Originally Posted by KachinaBoats
Hey guys, its Wesley from Kachina. I watch these threads on a daily basis and laugh when I read your BS comments about our boats. Not trying to ruffle any feathers here but here it goes. Who cares about a paint job? Our customers have the option of putting whatever they want on thier boats and we are happy to do it for them. Do you get mad at yourself because you have a boat that looks like a thousand other boats out there that I guarantee you overpaid for? Not sure you tell me. As for the Donzi and Fountain thing - the customer has friends that own these boats and he likes to rufffle thier feathers. By the way, this guy can afford to buy any boat he wanted but guess where he decided to go. He is running twin 600SCI's so I guarantee he's no slug in the water! As far as our build qualtiy - I invite anyone on this forum to come to our shop and see first hand how we construct our boats so this BS can come to an end. Since I have worked at Kachina I have also come to realize that the only people that have a problem with Kachina are the people that dont own them and have never probably even ridden in one ( except for Jordy's little buddy). I will challenge the ride and build quality of our boats to any other manufacturer out there!
Seems like a pretty steep challenge to me. Any takers???

Here is the thread that started it:

http://www.hotboat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153600

Looks like Fountain is going down:

As well as the Donzi crew:

Crazy robot shark boats!!!
Old 06-13-2007, 12:40 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't have a Fountain or a Donzi...but have a 36' Spectre to offer up for comparison purposes, and Dan's 30...
tell Louie he better bring more than twin 600's to the party.
Old 06-13-2007, 01:28 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by VEGAS36CAT
I don't have a Fountain or a Donzi...but have a 36' Spectre to offer up for comparison purposes, and Dan's 30...
tell Louie he better bring more than twin 600's to the party.
Yeah, I had my 30' Spectre too and I know it pale'd in comparison as it was all white and didn't have any kind of crazy robot sharks on it...
Old 06-13-2007, 08:11 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

WTF is a Kachina.... ?? Sounds like Korean Vag-ina...

Last edited by Donzi38ZR; 06-13-2007 at 08:13 AM. Reason: blah
Old 06-13-2007, 08:22 AM
Registered

Received 63 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by Donzi38ZR
WTF is a Kachina.... ?? Sounds like Korean Vag-ina...
Kachina is a west coast lake boat builder. Their boats seem fine although I've never driven or riden in one. As far as taking on Fountain, Donzi and everyone else (I'm assuming they are including Cig, Outerlimits, Nortech, etc!) I'm sure their preferance would be on Havasu at 7AM when the water is glass because one footers is their idea if BIG WATER (and they'll say it was 3 to5's)!
Old 06-13-2007, 08:41 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

that is some insane paint...are they seriouse!
Old 06-13-2007, 09:37 AM
Registered

Not sure where that thread went, but at the time I looked at it, all people were talking about was the ugly paint job. May be a well built great handling boat, but its UGLY!
Old 06-13-2007, 09:56 AM
Registered

I Agree That Most Havvasu Boater Run The Other Way When The Main Lake Gets Ruff From Wind Chop, Kachina Who Knows, I Like The Shark. When One Goes By My Eliminator........................................ ..
Old 06-13-2007, 10:53 AM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 170 Posts

Originally Posted by Cat man do
I Agree That Most Havvasu Boater Run The Other Way When The Main Lake Gets Ruff From Wind Chop, Kachina Who Knows, I Like The Shark. When One Goes By My Eliminator........................................ ..
Yep - I was interested in some buying an ultra (I'll take my beating now) I asked the guy how it handled in 3-4ft wakes and he said - lets be honest, in 3-4ft wakes all you are trying to do is get back to the docks.
Old 06-13-2007, 11:01 AM
Registered

BACK TO THE DOCK? THAT WHEN BOATING GETS FUN 3 TO 4S

Quick Reply: Kachina Powerboats calling out ALL boating manufacturers...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.