New Hulls

Old 06-13-2007, 02:24 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ENFORCER24
I was hoping for maybe an interior picture of the 26 ,
whats the build time if i did want to proceed with buying a 26

at the 25k starting price it states does that include the standard options listed on that page ?
how much extra for a cushoins in the cabin?
i havent seen a top picture yet but i would assume (being a race design) that with the engine hatch removed the engine will fit in and out easily?
shipping to northern Va ? , i own a trailer already
is it equipped with any nav lights?
does cutting the transom for the bravo gimble housing cost extra ?
i'll let you know if i think of any other questions
thanks
I'll send you an e-mail. Thanks.
Old 06-13-2007, 04:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

.....I mean if you were going in for open heart sugery, would you tell the doc, "Hey, just do the surgery and I will sew my own self up to save a few bucks" ???? Dave
Old 06-13-2007, 04:51 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I Would Sell This 2006 29 Kryptonite Only 4.5 Hrs Of Use Its Brand New Test Time Only ,Without The Power,,Its Complete Just Drop Your Power In It ,,Rigged With The Best Parts Money Can BUY Or Any Stage You Want CHEAP With A Trailer
Attached Thumbnails New Hulls-johns_boat_009-small-.jpg   New Hulls-johns_boat_005.jpg   New Hulls-k8.jpg  

Old 06-13-2007, 05:44 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

[QUOTE=Wardey;2161856].....I mean if you were going in for open heart sugery, would you tell the doc, "Hey, just do the surgery and I will sew my own self up to save a few bucks" ???? Dave[/QUOTE

I certainly wouldn't be on a medical forum asking who has the best deal.
Old 06-13-2007, 06:02 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=THEJOKER;2161939]
Originally Posted by Wardey
.....I mean if you were going in for open heart sugery, would you tell the doc, "Hey, just do the surgery and I will sew my own self up to save a few bucks" ???? Dave[/QUOTE

I certainly wouldn't be on a medical forum asking who has the best deal.
i'm looking for a good deal yes , i dont see how you could compare surgury to better your health to a 25-75 thousand dollar toy
Old 06-13-2007, 06:23 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=ENFORCER24;2161969]
Originally Posted by THEJOKER

i'm looking for a good deal yes , i dont see how you could compare surgury to better your health to a 25-75 thousand dollar toy
When you put a hull and deck together by yourself, have big power in it, take the family, friends, etc. out, stuff the boat, boat pops the deck and desinigrates with people floating in the water.....I guess your right.

Rigging the boat yourself is one thing (if you find a manufacture that sell to you that way) but putting the hull and deck together are something the builder should do.

When we build an Extreme, the hull is bonded to the deck, then through bolted every six inches and then glassed together on the inside creating one piece.

Brian also builds one hell of a boat and alot others do. All I am saying is we would not sell a pleasure boat unrigged and definatley not with the hull and deck in seperate pieces. Race boats, sure....pleasure boats, no.

This was not ment to stir up the hornets nest, just my opinion. Dave
Old 06-13-2007, 06:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by marylandmark
Just wondering- do you think you can finish a boat that much cheaper than a builder?

Not ribbing and honestly don't know the answer- just know the markup on stuff is crazy so having a builder build it seems to be the best option? I would rather have someone who rigged a boat or that brand boat before do it as well as get the dealer price on stuff vs. MSRP.

oh yea- JOKER's are S W E E T!
i'm still researching buutttt
if you look at the one place i found that retails Jokers boats they have the 28 fully rigged w/o a trailer for 99,999
on jokers web site the same boat w/o power (and a few lil add ons) is 35 thousand , i know the lathrum steering is about 8000 and probably another 10 grand in stuff like tabs and interior lighting and diamond plating in the engine compartment etc etc , then the power i'v seen respectable power for under 20 grand (engine/gimble/drive) brand new
is it worth 25 grand to put it together yourself?

in my case its a lil different
i have the power 454 @ 350 ponies (very mild i know) gimble and my bravo 1 has about 20 hours on it (brand new)
i just want a better boat

and i would never buy a hull that wasnt completed top and bottem , and cockpit liner and interior liner.
thats what they make fish tapes for , running your harnesses around the boat )

Last edited by ENFORCER24; 06-13-2007 at 06:37 PM.
Old 06-13-2007, 09:35 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by lightspeed
I Would Sell This 2006 29 Kryptonite Only 4.5 Hrs Of Use Its Brand New Test Time Only ,Without The Power,,Its Complete Just Drop Your Power In It ,,Rigged With The Best Parts Money Can BUY Or Any Stage You Want CHEAP With A Trailer
you still tryin to sell that thing??
Old 06-13-2007, 09:36 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

We would not sell a boat without the hull and deck glassed together. We've survived in this business by selling hulls and decks and letting the customers rig them. Tyler did pretty good huh? Warren and Mack did pretty good huh? Others have had great success too. I don't sell boats to just anybody either. We want our pleasure boats out in the public eye and the race boats in front of the pack on the race course!
Old 06-13-2007, 09:39 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i have rigged numerous kyptonites, activator's and super boats. both in i/o and outboard. they are great boats. kirk, mark and john build a quality piece. and you can get the plastic only.

Quick Reply: New Hulls

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.