Heading Down To Lake Murray

Notices

Heading Down To Lake Murray

Old 05-12-2007, 04:53 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Heading Down To Lake Murray

The plans are final and can't wait. I'll be leaving this sand bar with the Bullet on June 7th till the 18th. We have a rental reserved in Prosperity on the lake with a dock. Would be a pleasure to meet up with the Murray gang.
Stan
Old 05-13-2007, 09:55 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lake Murray

Try Ospreyproductions or Lakemurray on screamandfly. They live on the lake. They are both friends of mine and are nice people. I live by the lake but will be in Jamaica getting married. Have a good one. Blake
Old 05-13-2007, 01:37 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Stan,

My family and I will be in Hilton Head the majority of the time that you will be at the lake. Should be fun though, the lake is looking good.
Old 05-14-2007, 03:43 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Blake
Congrat's on tying the knot. Best wishes to the both of you.

Phantom
It's strange to finally see water when I was out that way a few months back to check on the property. Hopefully it will stay that way for a while. Took an act of congress to get 2 weeks off work and looking foward to this.
Last June Michael took us to the Rusty Anchor and had a blast. Would be a pleasure to to hook up with ya at some point.
Old 05-14-2007, 05:35 AM
Charter Member #928
Charter Member

Look us up. I'm sure we can raft up somewhere. Rusty Anchor has pissed alot of us off because they refuse to fix their docks so we've been going to Docksides. But the food is still better over there at night.
Old 05-15-2007, 04:06 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Ken
Not sure if you remember us but my wife and I met you @ the Rusty Anchor last June. Perhaps those 2 women you were telling us about are paying the management not to fix them LOL.
We definetly got to raft up and make some noise. Anything going on those 2 weekends with the Lake Murray PB Club ?
Stan
Old 05-15-2007, 06:54 AM
Registered

I grew up on L.I. and live in Lexington now. Hope to see you on the lake. Do you know where the "Hole" is? If not, just ask Ken.
Old 05-15-2007, 06:58 AM
Registered

Stan

Glad to see you are definitely coming. Give me a call before you come down so we can make some plans. I will be in town for some of the time y'all are here and we will get together and show you around the Lake. Would also love to have y'all over for dinner one night. We will make sure there are some things going on to get you introduced to people and get to know your way around the lake. Let me know if you need anywhere to dock the boat or keep the trailer as my dads house is close to where y'all are staying. Hopefully the dock at the house you are renting will be to your liking.

See ya soon
Michael
Old 05-16-2007, 03:55 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Talking

Originally Posted by mtgbiker
I grew up on L.I. and live in Lexington now. Hope to see you on the lake. Do you know where the "Hole" is? If not, just ask Ken.
Where on L.I. ? If ya need anything bought down letme know, About the "hole" is that a loaded question ?
Old 05-16-2007, 04:01 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by clearcut3
Stan

Glad to see you are definitely coming. Give me a call before you come down so we can make some plans. I will be in town for some of the time y'all are here and we will get together and show you around the Lake. Would also love to have y'all over for dinner one night. We will make sure there are some things going on to get you introduced to people and get to know your way around the lake. Let me know if you need anywhere to dock the boat or keep the trailer as my dads house is close to where y'all are staying. Hopefully the dock at the house you are renting will be to your liking.

See ya soon
Michael
Definetly will. I've been in a frenzy till 9pm + every night for the last 3-4 weeks getting stuff ready & still have not started the boat. We will take ya up on that dinner-thanks! I may need to spot the boat and trailer at your Dad's on the 7th until I get situated. With the dually I'm 63' from bumper to bunk & would hate to get hung up somewhere I'm not familiar with.

Quick Reply: Heading Down To Lake Murray

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.