Notices

Hey Gellner

Old 06-29-2007, 12:09 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Panther
Musta struck a nerver with Mr_V, he's got his panties all in jumble......
My panties never get bunched.

I know the hook grows every year but I don't think it grew 5 miles over the weekend.
Old 06-29-2007, 12:22 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by hunster
If I want to tag along I'll ask you to wait for me! If we are going in a group I'll get there early so I don't get left behind. I remember Mr V leaving everyone behind on the run to Dippels last year. Speaking of that , Is that going on this year?
If there's a plan I'm always ready. This past weekend there was no plan. Fired up the boat for the first time happend to see Panther at the fuel dock. He invited me to run, I wasn't sure what I was doing that day. Unlike him, I don't plan every second of my life. I figured when he asked how much longer that he would have waited. I didn't say "20 gallons don't bother waiting." No problem, I understand his fear of running faster than 3600 rpms for any length of time.

As for Joey's last year, I no longer wait for that one person. Probably have 70 idle hours waiting for him time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time again. Not gonna do it anymore. Life is too short. Anyone else, yea I'll wait.
As for the run this year, haven't heard. Considering the blood bath on the floor this year I kinda doubt it. Took some pushing last year to make it happen. You're gonna have to find out from Chuck, my contacts on the floor have all been shot.
Old 06-29-2007, 08:14 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by mr_velocity
If ya didn't run and hide while I was fueling up you'd know exactly how fast my boat runs
I already have an idea because you were spanked last year comin back from Dip's house (he made excuses and complained his dad was on the boat) and twice on the ocean in the same run a year before (he made excuses and complained I sandbagged him and that he wasn't ready... ) and that was when the motors weren't makin any power.... I'll give him the one time around the hook with my wife, even though we didn't go fast but if he needs to have his cake I'll let him eat it...

You have your boating style which is running a couple miles thru the rip around the hook and back then put the boat on the lift for another month and winterize it the following week.

It's all good...we both have fun doing what we do, it just happens to be different and people always think there way is the best. I don't claim mine is the best but, it's what me and my crew enjoy...
Old 06-29-2007, 08:23 AM
Registered

I already have an idea because you were spanked last year comin back from Dip's house (he made excuses and complained his dad was on the boat) and twice on the ocean in the same run a year before (he made excuses and complained I sandbagged him and that he wasn't ready... ) and that was when the motors weren't makin any power.... I'll give him the one time around the hook with my wife, even though we didn't go fast but if he needs to have his cake I'll let him eat it...

You have your boating style which is running a couple miles thru the rip around the hook and back then put the boat on the lift for another month and winterize it the following week.

It's all good...we both have fun doing what we do, it just happens to be different and people always think there way is the best. I don't claim mine is the best but, it's what me and my crew enjoy...
So you're saying your expecting me to run harder with a 70+ year old in the boat than you would with your young wife in the boat? Yea, that makes a whole lot of sense.

Yea, my style of running around the hook vs your style of running it on the lift
Old 06-29-2007, 08:33 AM
Registered

I was at the marina hangin out on the boat until 7:15 or so....didn't see you guys there...must have missed ya.

Fired up the motors just so I could hear them again....it's been 2 days since I heard em...
Keep running on the lift and rack up those hours
Old 06-29-2007, 08:33 AM
Registered

Dayum , Garry was up late!!! Enough hijacking this thread!!! Sak needs some motors Now. Any luck on the dyno??? Hope Dean Is getting caught up. Life is grim on the inside of a dumpster.
Old 06-29-2007, 09:15 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by hunster
Dayum , Garry was up late!!! Enough hijacking this thread!!! Sak needs some motors Now. Any luck on the dyno??? Hope Dean Is getting caught up. Life is grim on the inside of a dumpster.
I guess you're right.... kinda like every thread of mine he hijaks...

And yeah, back to the topic at hand..... So what is it... Dean behind or Sak needs some BF's.....
Old 06-29-2007, 11:59 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Everything is going fine guys....more @ 11:00.
Old 06-29-2007, 12:34 PM
Registered

Not sure you can do that in a potato chip...
Don't talk about chips and I won't hijack. I don't hijack all your threads, just the ones you take cheap shots on to call your line of BS.

I got some old plugs if Dean needs them
Old 06-29-2007, 12:38 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mr_velocity
Don't talk about chips and I won't hijack. I don't hijack all your threads, just the ones you take cheap shots on to call your line of BS.

I got some old plugs if Dean needs them
Send them over I'm gonna need something to throw at him.

And the both of you are full of chit don't give Frank all the credit.

Quick Reply: Hey Gellner

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.