Notices

Another jumper

Old 06-24-2007, 09:56 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Who is brady quinn?

And yes it is true, don't bash Ohio. There are very few places as big as Lake Erie with as many ports to visit. There is a world class amusement part, tons of islands including Put In Bay, and Kellys A zillion boat clubs with $1.00 drinks, reciprocal privileges and overnight docking. International waters, loads of restaurants, great fishing, lots of swimming holes. Yes it can be choppy but it is still a great place to boat. The big problem is you only get to do it 4 months a year.
Old 06-25-2007, 06:30 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by NefariousOne
I'd jump off a bridge too if I had to live in Ohio....
Classic...
Old 06-25-2007, 11:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=Ms PatriYacht;2175235]Who is brady quinn?

THE SAVIOR OF THE CLEVELAND BROWNS,THE CHOSEN ONE,actually chosen a little later than he would have liked, but overall a pretty good QB, and i hope he does well ,and if you were being facetious disregard this
Old 06-26-2007, 07:15 AM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I got my passion for boating when I was just a kid, cruising up and down the Maumee from Rossford to Toledo in my uncles 25' Owens. It was an all-wood boat with inboard power and pulley-and-cable steering, but to me it was a 150' megayacht.

Had a good time at Sandusky, Put-In-Bay, Kelley's and Pelee Island in 2005. Great fun.
Old 06-26-2007, 08:24 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
The big problem is you only get to do it 4 months a year.

If you want all 4 months, bring a nice, heavy jacket.
Old 06-26-2007, 08:57 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
Who is brady quinn?

And yes it is true, don't bash Ohio. There are very few places as big as Lake Erie with as many ports to visit. There is a world class amusement part, tons of islands including Put In Bay, and Kellys A zillion boat clubs with $1.00 drinks, reciprocal privileges and overnight docking. International waters, loads of restaurants, great fishing, lots of swimming holes. Yes it can be choppy but it is still a great place to boat. The big problem is you only get to do it 4 months a year.
yeah if you want to bash a place mass is a good one . I went by the marina where I use to rack airtime no hot boats this yr nudda one. I won't be in anyways still buying replacement parts decided all new. art
Old 06-26-2007, 12:49 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by C_Spray
I got my passion for boating when I was just a kid, cruising up and down the Maumee from Rossford to Toledo.
That is exactly the same area that I the bug.
Old 06-26-2007, 02:26 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Trebek: Let's just move on to Final Jeopardy. And the category is...Letters of the Alphabet. All you have to do is write down a letter, any letter at all, for instance 'a' or 'g'....there is no reason why any of should be writing this much please just write down a letter of the alphabet...Mr Goldblum evidently doing Tai Chi over there...*buzz* Ok, for the sake of tradition, let's take a look at the answers. Sean Connery, you wrote...ok, that is definitely not a letter.

Connery: Ha ha!

Trebek: Beautiful, just beautiful. Minnie Driver let's what you wrote...you drew a picture of an eye.

Driver: Well eye is a letter isn't it?

Trebek: Are you English or retarded? Let's go to Jeff Goldblum, who appears to still be doing Tai Chi, let's see what your answer was...the number two.

Goldblum: Ah ha, ah ha, the LETTER two, my friend.

Trebek: No, two is a number.

Goldblum: I, uh, I can't read or write...

Trebek: Good for you. Well, as always, three prefectly good charities have been deprived of money here on Celebrity Jeopardy. I am Alex Trebek, and the three of you should be ashamed of yourselves. Good night.
Old 06-26-2007, 02:54 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ok ... somebody explain why they would jump off a bridge if they lived in Ohio.... Im missin why thats funny .... or a classic
Old 06-26-2007, 03:05 PM
Registered

Because it's Ohio.....

Quick Reply: Another jumper

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.