Notices

What is Gino up to now??

Old 06-27-2007, 02:01 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE I spent hours upon hours answering questions, supplying documentation etc to get jerked. They don't even have the courtesy to call you and let you know they changed their minds. They just leave you hanging.
.[/QUOTE]

Definately let a professional sell it!!! Pay the commission, let them deal with all the headaches, tire kickers and dead beats, and let them store it!!

I sold my 25'er for 27k and it was a major PITA!!! I could not imagine all the details you have to supply, let alone the questions that go along with them.
Old 06-27-2007, 02:27 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Pure Energy
[QUOTE I spent hours upon hours answering questions, supplying documentation etc to get jerked. They don't even have the courtesy to call you and let you know they changed their minds. They just leave you hanging.
Definately let a professional sell it!!! Pay the commission, let them deal with all the headaches, tire kickers and dead beats, and let them store it!!

I sold my 25'er for 27k and it was a major PITA!!! I could not imagine all the details you have to supply, let alone the questions that go along with them.[/QUOTE

I have it listed with a pro and he is doing a great job. He actually weeds out "most' of the dreamers, just a couple got by him. The problem is everyone knows it's my boat so they want to talk to me. Sometimes is easier to answer the questions yourself rather then the broker calling 20 times with questions from the say guy.
Old 06-27-2007, 05:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
Thank you and no problem at all.
My heart thing is really a pain in the ass. I am getting a lot of pressure from my girl friend, family and friends to slow down a little bit. The fact is I do things as if I don't have any issues. It's been catching up with me a lot lately. I just need a little break from stress for a while.
Gino, Sounds like you need to take a 1 or 2 month vacation on a tropical island. A few years ago I was tired of constant chest pains from the stress of two businesses and two in the works.
After 3 friends had heart attacks by age 31 ( I was 32, now 36) I decided I needed a life and started comming down to Florida from Ohio for a month or three at a time. Now I live down here and I am soo much better off - stress wise.

BTW - I saw Lubejobs up close in Ft. Myers at the poker run. I'm a picky SOB, but I would eat off of every inch of that boat! It must be poetry in motion in the water!
Old 06-27-2007, 05:56 PM
Registered

Received 881 Likes on 478 Posts

You need to pitch that Mercedes MTI to Lucky Strike. He owns a Mercedes dealership and just sold his TG!

If I had that guy's money I could throw mine out!
Old 06-27-2007, 06:10 PM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
You need to pitch that Mercedes MTI to Lucky Strike. He owns a Mercedes dealership and just sold his TG!

If I had that guy's money I could throw mine out!
If I owned a Mercedes Benz new car store I would have had a boat like that a loooong time ago. We just sell pre-owned Mercedes. Until then I'll just keep bumpin along.

LS
Old 06-27-2007, 08:18 PM
Registered

LS, please correct me if I'm wrong... isn't there more $ in used cars/Mercedes than new car sales? After all, no one knows what the pre-owed dealer owns the car for. I'm under the impression that the service dept of a new car dealership brings in the majority of dough.

Originally Posted by lucky strike
If I owned a Mercedes Benz new car store I would have had a boat like that a loooong time ago. We just sell pre-owned Mercedes. Until then I'll just keep bumpin along. LS
Gino, best of luck with your boat sale(s) and more importantly your health.
Old 06-27-2007, 08:59 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by lucky strike
If I owned a Mercedes Benz new car store I would have had a boat like that a loooong time ago. We just sell pre-owned Mercedes. Until then I'll just keep bumpin along.

LS
Ginos boat IS PREOWNED !! Its all you
Old 06-27-2007, 09:28 PM
Banned

Good luck Gino, remember, if you don't have your health, you don't have anything.
Old 06-27-2007, 09:56 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Holy Crap, 3 cats to sell in this market. That would stress me out too. Good luck moving one.
Old 06-28-2007, 08:25 AM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 21 Posts

Gino, Best of luck selling a boat.

Sometimes less is more. Less headaches.

Quick Reply: What is Gino up to now??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.