Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OT - need help with v-day gift (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/16210-ot-need-help-v-day-gift.html)

nautigirl 02-12-2002 06:19 AM

OT - need help with v-day gift

I need ideas on what to get my boyfriend for Valentine's day. Nothing expensive since I don't work. And serious ideas please. HELP!!!! :D

mama tryed 02-12-2002 06:51 AM

Good Morning Kendra, Here is a suggestion, that has always been a favorite, at our House! The old addage about " the only way to a Man , is through his stomach" apply's great on V.day!!!
Prepare him a nice, home cooked dinner [nothing very filling ;) served by candle light, with Luther V. playing in the background,[ or whichever artist you like to supply the mood music]
maybe you could ,write a poem for him, thats very inexpensive, and its from the heart!!
These type of evenings, are the ones Mama and I enjoy, and they are the ones you will remember weeks or months later!!!!!
Oh yea, don't forget Desert, ;) ;)
you and victorias secret ;) ;)
Like I said before, it makes for a nice , low-cost, evening!!!!!!!!

[email protected]

Payton 02-12-2002 08:36 AM

A big red bow............. and nothing else. ;) :cool:

audacett 02-12-2002 09:40 AM

Great idea mama, And I just went to Victoria's last Friday. They have some great stuff. Hope you have a great V-day Kendra! :)

Audiofn 02-12-2002 09:53 AM

I am with Mama on this one. Those are the V-days that I remember the most. It is much easier to just buy a dinner out or what ever. Make his favorite meal and then have run after ;) ;) ;) Since I am single this year.... Happy Valantines day to me :D :D :D

Wally 02-12-2002 10:04 AM

Forget VS! WHIPCREAM BIKINI!!! need i say more? :D :D

32fever 02-12-2002 10:08 AM

Well, bluntly put, guys don't like that foo foo crap unless they are gay, in which case, doesn't apply to you. LOL!

My suggestion is simple. Guys don't need romance. Just sex. Then food. So, great sex, then a nice big juicy steak, maybe some lobster and lotsa ice cream after. Maybe then, more "dessert".

Lingerie is a waste of money. Just winds up wrinkled on the floor. LOL! Women spend money on lingerie, and guys just want to look at the fabric for as short of period as they can, before it's wrinkled. :)

Like I said, "bluntly put". That's what men want. What women want, well, I don't think that can be put in one post. LOL! J/k.

Mark

cuda 02-12-2002 10:15 AM

Wrap yourself up in cellophane and put a big red bow on!

nautigirl 02-12-2002 11:19 AM

Thanks for the suggestions! I was already planning on making dinner (like I do every night). I've been asking him for 2 weeks what's his favorite. He just says - I don't know, I like everything you make. So he's not much help in that department ;) . And the sex is a given :D :D . I just wanted to do something special - I have a feeling I might be getting something big since we're going to the jewelry store tonight!! :D :D :D :cool:

nautigirl 02-12-2002 11:20 AM

Oh and I forgot - Happy Valentine's Day to everyone. Keep the good suggestions coming! :D :D :D