OT - need help with v-day gift >

OT - need help with v-day gift

Notices

OT - need help with v-day gift

Old 02-12-2002, 06:19 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question OT - need help with v-day gift

I need ideas on what to get my boyfriend for Valentine's day. Nothing expensive since I don't work. And serious ideas please. HELP!!!!
Old 02-12-2002, 06:51 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Cool

Good Morning Kendra, Here is a suggestion, that has always been a favorite, at our House! The old addage about " the only way to a Man , is through his stomach" apply's great on V.day!!!
Prepare him a nice, home cooked dinner [nothing very filling served by candle light, with Luther V. playing in the background,[ or whichever artist you like to supply the mood music]
maybe you could ,write a poem for him, thats very inexpensive, and its from the heart!!
These type of evenings, are the ones Mama and I enjoy, and they are the ones you will remember weeks or months later!!!!!
Oh yea, don't forget Desert,
you and victorias secret
Like I said before, it makes for a nice , low-cost, evening!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Old 02-12-2002, 08:36 AM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
A big red bow............. and nothing else.
Old 02-12-2002, 09:40 AM
audacett

Great idea mama, And I just went to Victoria's last Friday. They have some great stuff. Hope you have a great V-day Kendra!

Old 02-12-2002, 09:53 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
I am with Mama on this one. Those are the V-days that I remember the most. It is much easier to just buy a dinner out or what ever. Make his favorite meal and then have run after Since I am single this year.... Happy Valantines day to me
Old 02-12-2002, 10:04 AM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 927 Likes on 466 Posts
Thumbs up

Forget VS! WHIPCREAM BIKINI!!! need i say more?

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 02-12-2002, 10:08 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Well, bluntly put, guys don't like that foo foo crap unless they are gay, in which case, doesn't apply to you. LOL!

My suggestion is simple. Guys don't need romance. Just sex. Then food. So, great sex, then a nice big juicy steak, maybe some lobster and lotsa ice cream after. Maybe then, more "dessert".

Lingerie is a waste of money. Just winds up wrinkled on the floor. LOL! Women spend money on lingerie, and guys just want to look at the fabric for as short of period as they can, before it's wrinkled.

Like I said, "bluntly put". That's what men want. What women want, well, I don't think that can be put in one post. LOL! J/k.

Mark
Old 02-12-2002, 10:15 AM
Banned

Wrap yourself up in cellophane and put a big red bow on!
Old 02-12-2002, 11:19 AM
Registered

Thanks for the suggestions! I was already planning on making dinner (like I do every night). I've been asking him for 2 weeks what's his favorite. He just says - I don't know, I like everything you make. So he's not much help in that department . And the sex is a given . I just wanted to do something special - I have a feeling I might be getting something big since we're going to the jewelry store tonight!!
Old 02-12-2002, 11:20 AM
Registered

Oh and I forgot - Happy Valentine's Day to everyone. Keep the good suggestions coming!

Quick Reply: OT - need help with v-day gift

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.