Anyone See Bush On The Water?? >

Anyone See Bush On The Water??

Notices

Anyone See Bush On The Water??

Old 07-01-2007, 07:17 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone See Bush On The Water??

I just saw a clip of a bunch of them in his CC Fountian with twin OBs, looked like the water was a little rough, but the boat did look great Just wondered why an OSO brother in a Cig didn't come along side and start something. Maybe have some fake squirt guns too.... Or even an Apache Yea, I went there
Old 07-01-2007, 08:57 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

There was a video of Bush Sr docking his boat and he ran it right up on the dock.

It would be cool to be out boating and ride up along side Pres. Bush. I donpt thing the fake squirt gun deal would be the best idea!
Old 07-01-2007, 09:02 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

I would also think that you just wouldn't "ride up alongside" here in DC, the streets are blocked long before he travels and I'm sure it would be the same on the water.
Old 07-01-2007, 03:26 PM
Registered

Yea, I have a 20ft RIB, we could just come out of nowhere and come along side and press right against him. Then we could pretend to board him with our squirt guns. Maybe even a towel on our head We would not be able to get within a 1/4 mile of him. Now I of course would not recomend this but if I were you I would do it for sure.
Old 07-01-2007, 03:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by MitchStellin
Yea, I have a 20ft RIB, we could just come out of nowhere and come along side and press right against him. Then we could pretend to board him with our squirt guns. Maybe even a towel on our head We would not be able to get within a 1/4 mile of him. Now I of course would not recomend this but if I were you I would do it for sure.
He is probably reading this thread as we speak
Old 07-01-2007, 03:47 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 54 Likes on 26 Posts

My wife saw him out two weeks ago. He came to the dock at his house and then the Secret Service took his boat to the marina. She said that he had many fast looking CC around him and you couldn't get within 200 yards. The Russians probably have a uboat off the coast this weekend.
Old 07-01-2007, 04:11 PM
Registered

I imagine it would look something like this.....
http://youtube.com/watch?v=qCDrNNhW9eo
Old 07-01-2007, 06:14 PM
Registered

Russia's Pultin is building a 100+ mega yacht.
Old 07-01-2007, 06:25 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

they have to have a lot not just 5 or so boats but like 25+ around him at all times. How they heck to they work that out going down the intracoastal with so many boaters out useing the waterways.
Old 07-01-2007, 08:08 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I was up in Kennebunkport for the weekend and stayed at the Yachtsman Lodge & Marina. Bush Sr.'s Fountain was docked on a lift right outside our room....along with about 3 Secret Service center console inflatible perimeter/fiberglass hull boats, and 4 Navy Seal boats, plus multiple Coast Guard boats and the Maine Marine Patrol. Saw lots of guys walking around dressed in black wearing ear pieces and toting rifles. And the parking lot was filled with black GMC SUV's. Pretty cool stuff.

Quick Reply: Anyone See Bush On The Water??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.