Notices

extreme marine in Phoenix

Old 07-04-2007, 09:47 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default extreme marine in Phoenix

i wanted to know if anyone here has had any dealings with Extreme Marine, located at 19th and peoria in Phoenix . Good or bad, any info would be helpful. Also or is there someone else in this area you guys could recomend. Thanks in advance Himes
Old 07-04-2007, 12:52 PM
Registered

:d
Old 07-05-2007, 10:15 AM
Charter Member

Chuck and his entire crew are great people to deal with. If you have not already, stop by and take a look at his shop and showroom...it is top notch. Not to mention the number of high dollar boats that are usually sitting in the yard waiting to be worked on...that speaks for itself.

Don B.
Old 07-05-2007, 11:34 AM
Charter Member #9/ Moderator
Charter Member

Originally Posted by tpmarine.com
Chuck and his entire crew are great people to deal with. If you have not already, stop by and take a look at his shop and showroom...it is top notch. Not to mention the number of high dollar boats that are usually sitting in the yard waiting to be worked on...that speaks for itself.

Don B.

What he said.
Old 07-05-2007, 02:16 PM
Registered

If you want to deal with somebody else, take a trip down to see Larry@Larry's Engine and Marine in Tucson. Then you will see some real hardware....
Old 07-05-2007, 03:42 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tpmarine.com

Don B.

couldn't have said it better. They use to work on my boat when I lived in AZ hands down the best shop for miles. Im even thinking towing from Havasu to PHX just to have them keep up the service. The shop floor is so clean that you can eat off it and they are great about making sure to show you all the repairs and stand by the final work.
Old 07-05-2007, 03:50 PM
Charter Member

Originally Posted by 40FlatDeck
If you want to deal with somebody else, take a trip down to see Larry@Larry's Engine and Marine in Tucson. Then you will see some real hardware....
I agree, if you are in the Tucson area...Mr. Peto is the man to see.
Old 07-05-2007, 05:08 PM
Registered

I've heard nothing but good things about Extreme Marine but haven't had the need for their services yet.
Old 07-05-2007, 11:45 PM
Registered

eh, guys thanks alot for the info. makes a big differance when you can walk into a place with somewhat of a positive additude. especially after hearing all the horrer stories here on OSO. The positive side is good exposure for EXTREME MARINE through the power of OSO.HIMES
Old 07-05-2007, 11:59 PM
Masher touches my
Gold Member

Chuck is a squared away guy, top notch facility and service.

Quick Reply: extreme marine in Phoenix

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.