Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Want to purchase a boat immediately Any good deals out there right now? >

Want to purchase a boat immediately Any good deals out there right now?

Notices

Want to purchase a boat immediately Any good deals out there right now?

Old 07-06-2007, 06:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I forgot, most importantly get a survey before you potentially loose time and money travelling to see the boat.
Old 07-06-2007, 11:09 PM
Registered

Thanks folks, I have backed off on the 33 Donzi after reading some replys here. I have to take them seriously since I cannot afford to replace the motors/drives this summer. I cant get a surveyor in the area where the boat is and I have seen too many newbies discard advice they have been given here...with the expected results. I can do a leak-down test but the fact that these are efi's is scary since I dont have the equipment to scan for codes etc.

The thought occured to me that I would be safer buying a boat from an OO member as this seems like a big family brought together by the love of this sport! When I see the outpouring of love and concern for one of your fallen OO Brothers, I feel I am joining a group of people that have the standards and morals that I am teaching my 3 little boys... I have been following the Mike Gordon thread and really am touched by the outpouring of concern for this obviously great man! Heres to Mike..and his full recovery....

Please send me info on any good deals you here of in the 40k to 70k range, 30 to 42 feet. I am a cash buyer and can close a deal by immediate wire transfer on the right boat. Prefer silent choice style exhaust since there is alot of older couples and sailors at the marina where we buy our fuel and eat. (Picton Harbour) .
Old 07-07-2007, 06:16 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by robscarab
Thanks folks, I have backed off on the 33 Donzi after reading some replys here. I have to take them seriously since I cannot afford to replace the motors/drives this summer. I cant get a surveyor in the area where the boat is and I have seen too many newbies discard advice they have been given here...with the expected results. I can do a leak-down test but the fact that these are efi's is scary since I dont have the equipment to scan for codes etc.

The thought occured to me that I would be safer buying a boat from an OO member as this seems like a big family brought together by the love of this sport! When I see the outpouring of love and concern for one of your fallen OO Brothers, I feel I am joining a group of people that have the standards and morals that I am teaching my 3 little boys... I have been following the Mike Gordon thread and really am touched by the outpouring of concern for this obviously great man! Heres to Mike..and his full recovery....

Please send me info on any good deals you here of in the 40k to 70k range, 30 to 42 feet. I am a cash buyer and can close a deal by immediate wire transfer on the right boat. Prefer silent choice style exhaust since there is alot of older couples and sailors at the marina where we buy our fuel and eat. (Picton Harbour) .
Well,
My Nordic is a little more that your $$ range, but she is in excellent shape, and she is the best deal on a 35 Nordic flame on the net.
PM me if you are interested.
Good luck,
Dean
Old 07-07-2007, 07:30 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Rob, I'll throw this out there for you. I just traded my '02 PQ 340 to AT. I believe it's in New Jersey at the moment. Completely loaded with AC, vacuflush, hot water, silent choice, etc. 496 HO's that never gave me a lick of trouble. Stored indoors 24/7 her entire life. And I took very good care of her. Yeah, I threw my back out scrubbing the bilge before they came to get her.

It is above your stated price, but I know Pat wants it gone. Shoot me a PM if you want specs and pics. Or check the classifieds here.
Old 07-07-2007, 12:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by robscarab

one of my friends is looking to sell his 33 outlaw if you are interested, send a pm... i believe it is a 2000 with 454's.... does have silent choice...
Old 07-07-2007, 03:00 PM
Registered

Thank you all for the responses to my call out for a solid deal. If you have time I would appreciate some PM's with details and price on the boats offered above. They all look like they would fit my needs nicely. Price will unfortunetly have to be the most important factor in my final decision as I have just sold my shares in my business and am officially unemployed until my new company becomes a reality. The banks up here tend to ignore us unemployed guys when we call them for toy cash...thus the need to stick to a budget on this one....however I do have some fairly expensive toys up for sale here, and if something sells soon than my budget will increase. Problem is I need a ride by the end of July when we arrive back in Ontario. You can send details to [email protected] if you wish and I will respond either way.

Thank you for your time guys,

Rob
Old 07-07-2007, 09:57 PM
Registered

I am in Kingston. I am just in the process of listing my 292 SR1 Formula.

Please PM me as I think it just be just what you are looking for.

Boat is a 1989 with twin 365 Magums (454's) with Bravo's. I am the second owner. Bought from Ed Huck Marine in Rockport 7 years ago and used a a family boat (our kids now 11 and 8).

I just bought a 42 Sonic so the Formula needs to be sold. Listed under Boattrader.ca.

Many upgrades and a 45 minute drive from Picton for you to take a look.

Boat house and lift stored since new.
Old 07-08-2007, 08:56 AM
Registered

Rob, sent you an email and also left Sydways a voice mail. He is the AT rep here on OSO and will be the person you need to talk to.

Good luck with your search!
Old 07-08-2007, 02:39 PM
Registered

Rob -

just sent you an email on my 2001 353 Fastech reduced to 99k with 2005 Rocket trailer.
Old 07-08-2007, 03:03 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I Have A 2006 29 Kryptonite Powered By A JC Performance 598/800 hp Its Brand New Only 5 Hrs Test Time Loaded With The Best Stuff Money Can Buy
Attached Thumbnails Want to purchase a boat immediately Any good deals out there right now?-michael-2-5-06-077-large-medium-small-.jpg   Want to purchase a boat immediately Any good deals out there right now?-michael-2-5-06-084-large-medium-small-.jpg   Want to purchase a boat immediately Any good deals out there right now?-k8.jpg  

Quick Reply: Want to purchase a boat immediately Any good deals out there right now?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.