Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Want to purchase a boat immediately Any good deals out there right now? >

Want to purchase a boat immediately Any good deals out there right now?

Notices

Want to purchase a boat immediately Any good deals out there right now?

Old 07-08-2007, 09:19 PM
Pressurized
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you are looking for speed and comfort this is you boat. Listed on Boat trader and Offshore

http://www.boattraderonline.com/addetail.html?89524713
Old 07-08-2007, 09:24 PM
Pressurized
Platinum Member

Default Speed and Comfort, Ready to go

If you are looking for speed and comfort this is you boat. Listed on Boat Trader and Offshore

http://www.boattraderonline.com/addetail.html?89524713
Attached Thumbnails Want to purchase a boat immediately Any good deals out there right now?-resized-avenger-driveway.jpg  
Old 07-09-2007, 02:27 AM
Registered

Default Will Take best boat offered for 70,000

[QUOTE=performancemary;2190882]If you are looking for speed and comfort this is you boat. Listed on Boat Trader and Offshore

Now that is what I call LOADED, unfortunetly my bank account isn't... Thanks to all the members who sent me PM's on their rigs for sale. They are all in amazing condition judging by the pictures! I really have to stick to 70K or less in order to leave myself enough room for insurance,fuel, maintenance,tax etc. for the rest of the season. I am not trying to buy a 100K rig for 70K, I will just have to settle for less boat than has been offered so far. (its not easy after checking out the units that were PM'd to me!)

I am however selling my RV and other assorted toys and if they sell soon than my boat cash will increase. For now I have to stick to 70k and will be taking the best boat offered at that price within a week or two. I want to take delivery by the 28th of July when I get back to the Kingston area. Please send details on any boats at this price level and I will make arrangements to fund the boat in full within 24 hrs of a clean survey.

Thanks Again,

Rob
Old 07-09-2007, 08:43 AM
Registered

C$ 39,900 for my 292SR1. Clean turn key boat and just down the road in Kingston, Ontario.

I will PM you my phone numbers.

I just bought a 42 Sonic so the Formula will be sold.
Old 07-11-2007, 01:54 AM
Registered

Thanks to everyone who has pm'd me with their boats for sale. I have alot here and can't answer every one at this point but have considered each and every offer carefully. I would like an opinion from OSO members as to which brand and model 33-35 is known for having a superior rough water hull? I would like to be able to safely cross Lake Ontario to Rochester from my place in PE County Ontario. My ex lives south of Rochester and she takes my kids ocassionally on weekends. It is a 45 mile run and would save a 9 hour round trip by land if it can be done safely. I have made the crossing several times in my 28 ft cruiser and often encouter 3 to 5ft beam seas. In my current boat I am lucky to average 15 mph. I am also considering a 38 and a 42 but have to move down to the mid 1990's to find one within my budget. I have several 33's on my short list from the early 2000's, hence my question about rough water ability. By the way, I am not talking about racing speeds on this,just a comfortable, safe ride at low/mid cruise rpm.

Thanks,

Rob
Old 07-12-2007, 04:16 PM
Registered

Default Best 33/34 in rough water??

Looking for a little advice on rough water handling please. I have alot of beautiful rigs in my PM box from my call out for a fast mover for sale. I like all of them but rough water handling ability will help me decide the best boat for my needs.

Any opinions on the best wave crusher (in this class) ?

Rob
Old 07-12-2007, 04:34 PM
Registered

Received 63 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by robscarab
I would like an opinion from OSO members as to which brand and model 33-35 is known for having a superior rough water hull?

Thanks,

Rob
Cafe Racer. Here's a couple:

http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.c...o17182-en.html

http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.c...o16353-en.html

Last edited by BajaFresh; 07-12-2007 at 04:39 PM.
Old 07-12-2007, 04:44 PM
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member

Received 397 Likes on 124 Posts

Originally Posted by robscarab
Looking for a little advice on rough water handling please. I have alot of beautiful rigs in my PM box from my call out for a fast mover for sale. I like all of them but rough water handling ability will help me decide the best boat for my needs.

Any opinions on the best wave crusher (in this class) ?

Rob
A Cafe Racer is a good quality rough water boat as stated above.
I have my 1997 36' Apache for sale, but it is a little above what you are wanting to spend. In my opinion it is the best rough water ride you will get in that size range. Let me know if you are interested in details.
Attached Thumbnails Want to purchase a boat immediately Any good deals out there right now?-s-poker-run-013.jpg   Want to purchase a boat immediately Any good deals out there right now?-gauges.jpg   Want to purchase a boat immediately Any good deals out there right now?-engines.jpg  

Old 07-12-2007, 04:59 PM
Registered

this one is only a 28 but its brand new its a clearance boat