Jammin on the James: Roll Call >

Jammin on the James: Roll Call

Notices

Jammin on the James: Roll Call

Old 07-06-2007, 08:14 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We wouldn't miss it for anything. Plan to drive up for the Friday Captains meeting and run up Saturday morning in the boat
Old 07-06-2007, 08:16 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

I talked to Steve Schuble. He is coming.

A word of towing advice. AVOID TOWING ON I-295 in the Richmond area. It is concrete, and is VERY bumpy. MANY boats/trailers have jumped off the hitch ball and other damage over the years. I just drove I-295 North of Jordan Point/Hopewell, and the rear of my truck was getting air (not towing).

Use I-95 instead. It make take you 5-10 minutes longer, but its absolutely worth it.
Old 07-06-2007, 08:44 PM
Charter Member #928
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Brian staying at Homewood Suites at I95 and Route 10. About how far is that from Jordon Pt. Coming in Thurs. night. Hope the weather is half as good as last year. Is your liver ok from the accident? Like to put a little dent in it at Sat night party.
Old 07-06-2007, 08:45 PM
Registered

The wife and I will be there I hope to make it all the way this year. Brian by the way Petra said thanks again for the ride last year.

Terry
42 sonic
Size Matters
Old 07-06-2007, 08:51 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by wigginout
Brian staying at Homewood Suites at I95 and Route 10. About how far is that from Jordon Pt. Coming in Thurs. night. Hope the weather is half as good as last year. Is your liver ok from the accident? Like to put a little dent in it at Sat night party.
Stayed at the Marriott right near there last year. You're 20 minutes away from JP straight down Rt. 10 if I remember correctly.
Old 07-06-2007, 09:42 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Originally Posted by wigginout
Liver is good! Its ON for Saturday night!!!! I am making up for a whole SPRING of lost boating. No more Firebirds for me either!

Steve is right, 20 minutes from JP.

Originally Posted by runnin gun
The wife and I will be there I hope to make it all the way this year. Brian by the way Petra said thanks again for the ride last year.

Terry
42 sonic
Size Matters
Terry, Petra is welcome anytime. Linnie says you are welcome on his boat too. You never know, you might find her in my cabin next time; watching a "movie" even.

I am on a T-dock on Friday night. Some (more) available slips are questionable as of today, but provided we are not getting a ridiculous storm on Friday night, and JP will allow it; we can raft a couple boats off of me for Friday night. We will have to decide on Friday.
The more boats we can get in the water on Friday, the better, and not have to worry about tide, crowding, and the long line for the ramp on Saturday morning.

Last edited by Sydwayz; 07-06-2007 at 09:46 PM.
Old 07-06-2007, 09:55 PM
Registered

Talking

I am sure that JP will let people raft off of each other on the side of the fuel dock were they had all of us at last year Brian.

Terry
Size Matters

Last edited by runnin gun; 07-06-2007 at 09:59 PM.
Old 07-06-2007, 09:59 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

CRAP!! This better get fixed!

Sat
Jul 14

Scattered T-Storms 60%
92°/73°

Sun
Jul 15

Scattered T-Storms 60%
92°/70°

Be sure to stop by your local sporting goods store and pick up a couple of paintball masks; or bring full face helmets. We WILL run this Poker Run in the rain. We've done it before.
Old 07-06-2007, 10:05 PM
Registered

If it rains which I hope not then Marry Sue is more then welcome to come by and visit to watch a movie.

Terry
Old 07-06-2007, 10:56 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Default Help Please!!

DESPERATELY looking for this girl:

http://www.killsometime.com/video/video.asp?ID=986

I will idle for all 100 miles of this Poker Run if I can watch her on the bow of Crowd Pleaser.

(If I had a pole on the bow of my boat, I would always be in the 'glass shop because I'd be running into everything.)

Quick Reply: Jammin on the James: Roll Call

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.