Luck and Magnum Mark in Freeport LI for the weekend >

Luck and Magnum Mark in Freeport LI for the weekend

Notices

Luck and Magnum Mark in Freeport LI for the weekend

Old 07-07-2007, 09:28 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Smile

It was great seeing you and your brother, GERONIMO was looking good! I took some great photos of you guys, will post them when I get home. It was a great Apache afternoon! We also met WAR CHIEF, Denise and Jim. Going to Paddy's McGees this afternoon. I am going back to Miami tomorrow, will be back soon! Looking forward to seeing you next time! please pm me your phone #
Originally Posted by Lucididee
It was nice running into you guys while out with my bro. Sorry I wasn't able to get better shots. It was a little difficult coming out the inlet. Hope to see ya again !
Old 07-08-2007, 03:35 PM
CBR
www.hyperfishing.com
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry we missed you guys and Lucy. We stopped at Braccos for a quick early lunch at around 11 AM Sat., then headed out to the Hamptons. We also took a quick look at Grovers to see if you were there, did not see the BIG WHITE SHARK, so figured you were out enjoying the water as you should have been.

MM, I still owe you a drink or two in advance of that hurricane race with my inflatable. Hope all your bones are back in place and you are feeling fine!
Old 07-08-2007, 07:15 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by lucy
It was great seeing you and your brother, GERONIMO was looking good! I took some great photos of you guys, will post them when I get home. It was a great Apache afternoon! We also met WAR CHIEF, Denise and Jim. Going to Paddy's McGees this afternoon. I am going back to Miami tomorrow, will be back soon! Looking forward to seeing you next time! please pm me your phone #
It was definitely nice to put face's with the names! MM, Lucy, bgchuby, it was nice meeting you!

So hey, how bout that wave that started to crest as we were coming out of the inlet! Had to make a hard left and gun it to keep the bow down! We had some hang time there!

MM, the boat looked great and it looked even better running!
Old 07-08-2007, 10:27 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what wave? On the 41 I did not feel a thing
Old 07-08-2007, 11:21 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by bgchuby01
Hey now, I saw you make a little turn as it appeared to be cresting as you were going over it. How was the ride heading out east?
Old 07-09-2007, 06:05 AM
Registered

Smile

I get to pick the restaurant!. I now need that tall brunette bartender from Bracco's to be my deck hand. Anyone helps in this will get a free dinner on me.
Attached Thumbnails Luck and Magnum Mark in Freeport LI for the weekend-img_0803.jpg  
Old 07-09-2007, 06:14 AM
Registered

Dee, the ride east was awesome some pretty big waves!
Attached Thumbnails Luck and Magnum Mark in Freeport LI for the weekend-img_0777.jpg   Luck and Magnum Mark in Freeport LI for the weekend-img_0778.jpg   Luck and Magnum Mark in Freeport LI for the weekend-img_0779.jpg  

Old 07-09-2007, 06:26 AM
Registered

Denise and Jim, WAR CHIEF, paint by golden girl. Gail Pack
Attached Thumbnails Luck and Magnum Mark in Freeport LI for the weekend-img_0809.jpg   Luck and Magnum Mark in Freeport LI for the weekend-img_0810.jpg   Luck and Magnum Mark in Freeport LI for the weekend-img_0807.jpg  

Old 07-09-2007, 08:04 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Yeah, and the sun doesn't rise in the east!!

It sure was a good run and we took it easy!
Attached Thumbnails Luck and Magnum Mark in Freeport LI for the weekend-600_07_braccosrun-july_14_.jpg  

Last edited by Panther; 07-09-2007 at 08:09 AM.
Old 07-09-2007, 09:56 PM
Registered

it was a blast Panther!...... some people at Grovers went shark fishing... not nice.. Lu Lu, thank you for the hat!
Attached Thumbnails Luck and Magnum Mark in Freeport LI for the weekend-img_0822.jpg   Luck and Magnum Mark in Freeport LI for the weekend-img_0821.jpg   Luck and Magnum Mark in Freeport LI for the weekend-img_0792.jpg  

Quick Reply: Luck and Magnum Mark in Freeport LI for the weekend

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.