This is the Email I sent to my Fl. State Representatives >

This is the Email I sent to my Fl. State Representatives

Notices

This is the Email I sent to my Fl. State Representatives

Old 02-12-2002, 04:09 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
BTW, supercrash, I am going easy. It's all good, friendly debate.
Old 02-12-2002, 04:11 PM
supercrash

BD..

Well I can't wait for the results

Old 02-12-2002, 04:16 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts
This is my reply back to Rep. Allen's office

Mrs. Allen,
No thanks needed, it is I who is thankful for your husband, the honorable Rep. Bob Allen, for truly LISTENING to his constituents and the SCIENTIFIC community outside of the STM CLUB. We really appreciate Rep. Allen's efforts to try to bring some reason to this HIGHLY emotional issue. Please feel free to contact me for anything that Rep. Allen needs support on, I feel it's my duty as a CONSERVATIONIST to help the Manatee and as a CITIZEN of the great state of Florida to help when called upon by my government.
Sincerely,
Dean H. Ferry

USA,USA,USA,USA
Old 02-12-2002, 04:23 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
That's awesome, Dean!
I'm amazed at just how many replies I've actually gotten back already today. In the past, when writing my reps and senators it was unusual to get feedback!
Old 02-12-2002, 04:30 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

BD,
Congrats, I too have gotten about 6-7 responses back today. I just posted Rep. Allen's reply because he is our Rep. I think the Reps. are becoming more educated on this issue and when we as citizens, not just boaters, get involved, it gets their attention! They know we are watching HOW they represent us in these decisions!
MD

[ 02-12-2002: Message edited by: Dean Ferry ]
Old 02-12-2002, 04:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FYI... Big article in today's NY Times science section about the manatee problem in Florida. Nothing new, but interesting.
Old 02-12-2002, 04:40 PM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!
Cool

Thanks Crash......for going out of your way to mention me twice.......You know what you can do with your opinion....

I have come to realize that youR agenda is your own selfish inconsiderate mind.........That's right selfish.....cause if you ever thought of any one else you'd SHUT YOUR F!@#ING TRAP!!!

Do you treat all you friends this way or do you just live under a bridge??????

Maybe you name should be Supertroll....

you know just wait till someone comes along and reach out and trip them....
Old 02-12-2002, 04:56 PM
supercrash

Sorry shor..The search brought up more quotes made by you than anybody..
I know you are watching me..I said I will be nicer to people..not that I would conform my thoughts and step in line with the rest of the sheep....And calling me selfish???
I'm fighting for the right of the manatee...
you guys are fighting for "your own"boating water...and I'm the selfish one???

Old 02-12-2002, 05:05 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Here's a direct quote from the NY Times article. The STM club's lead liar, I mean Lobbyist, Patrick Rose

"Patrick Rose, a lobbyist in Tallahassee for the Save the Manatee Club, unabashedly called manatees "the best, most effective growth-management tool that exists."

Enough said, that's what this is all about, coastal growth management, it's not about the Manatee @ ALL!!! Man, I HATE THE STM CLUB!!

MD
Old 02-12-2002, 05:09 PM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!
Cool

Yup and you should see how many times your name and various four letter words come up....... I am sure you'll check.....and you'll be there for a while...

Seriously dude.......you're gonna have to make up your mind.......Boats or *****ing????which one's it gonna be??????

Screw the politics.......Screw the STM......Screw the bull****....and screw your attitude!!!!!!

I don't run over manatees and would do everything possible to miss one of these fat little slugs.......I can only imagine the damage it would cause on your drives......and I would never harm a creature deliberatly......unless of course it was a troll......

Quick Reply: This is the Email I sent to my Fl. State Representatives

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.