Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
And how about these "Wackos".... >

And how about these "Wackos"....

Notices

And how about these "Wackos"....

Old 02-12-2002, 02:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
supercrash get a grip atleast they haven't kill any one that my friend is just a matter of time. btw it must be all Bushes fault right! atleast he is not having unprotected sex with one of his female subordinates don't go away mad, just go away!!!
Old 02-12-2002, 02:35 PM
Registered

Dean - by any chance are you a Type A personality?
Old 02-12-2002, 02:38 PM
supercrash

Ya matt...Clinton getting head compares with bush taking millions and letting big polluters keep polluting in violation of federal law..It is impossible to be pro-environment and not be troubled by bush ignoring these crimes against the environment..The numbers show that crimes are being commited against the environment in the largest ways and that bush is letting them slide because they gave to his campaign...Can ANYBODY on this board speak up and say that Bush is WRONG on this one???

Old 02-12-2002, 02:42 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts
NG,
Nah, I'm the nicest guy I know!
I will say, the older I get, (which is getting faster these days) the LESS TOLERANCE I have for this kind of CRAP!

MD
Old 02-12-2002, 02:58 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Supercrash,

Would you be so kind as to share with us where we can find and read this data you are refering to.

You Posted;
"The numbers show that crimes are being commited against the environment in the largest ways"

"Environmental enforcement has declined steeply during the first year of the Bush Administration."

"Funny how the countrys worst polluters are the Bu$h's largest campaign contributers..."

"Toxic substance control act..Down 80%
Clean air act .........Down 54%
Clean water act....Down 53% "

"Cancer in Texas is through the roof"

I look forward to getting links to the data that supports this.

Thank you
Old 02-12-2002, 03:01 PM
Registered

SC,
I don't call what slick willy did head, if it were his wife yes but with a younger subordinate I call it sexual harrasment in the work place, and slick willy sold secrets of national security for campaign donations to the chinese! Isn't each state also responsible for their environment?

Mattyboy
Old 02-12-2002, 03:07 PM
supercrash

Baja boss...Do your own search...I'm tired of playing school teacher with you guys...His record on the environment is public

Old 02-12-2002, 03:15 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Indeed, often times my comments are troubling...

So be it! We live in a day and age when someone will undoubtedly be troubled by something someone says. My point is that there is a damn coallition, organization, foundation and club to stop, protect and rejuvinate just about everything. These people are just plain bored, they must get out more often and live. People seem to have just about run out of meaningful things to do with their time and determine that they need a cause. This is how the fanatic save-the-world-from-ourselves clubs of the world are born.

You can paint the picture as plainly as I: You know the type--The amaciated, naked, vegetarian with serious dietary issues protesting the fur coat plant or butch-looking bull-dyke who throws itself in front of loggging trucks to stop tree-cutting or it may be the malicious dangerous assailant cruising the shadows at night planting spikes in trees or ripping up fishermen's nets because some damn obscure fish that already doesn't have a chance may be disrupted!!!

Fact is that, most of the laws that the enviros preach as gospil, The Endangered species act, Environmental protection agency, clean air act, clean water act, blah, blah, blah are in existance today due solely because the government has been strong-armed into creating these laws and agencies by money, greed and "The Causes" which are so important that we wouldn't know what to do without them. Case-in-point: S-T-M Club, Sierra club, Bluewater, Earth Island Institute. The list goes on...

Check out this list of worthy causes:

The Global Warming Initiative
The Renewable Fuels Campaign
The Big Ship Emissions Campaign
The Cruise Ship Campaign
The Oil Spills Prevention Campaign
The Public Lands Campaign
The MTBE Campaign
The Two-Stroke Engines Campaign
The Fast Ferries Campaign
Come on, they have to be friggin' kidding!?

Hell, why don't we as humans simply shut sown every manufacturing plant, oil refinery, oil distribution facilities, scrap all our cars, shut sown powerplants, stores, return the wood in our homes to the forest, sink our boats, disseminate the airplanes and cruise ships of the world and digress back to our midieval days. Ya, that'll work!

These people piss me off enough just by existing, then they want to terrorize and destroy legal industries, ski resorts, etc.
Old 02-12-2002, 03:16 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
And there goes SC again. Not too long ago, we were cowards, now he must play schoolteacher for us. Thanks!
Old 02-12-2002, 03:23 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Supercrash,

That is the answer I expected from you. You are just like the Save The Manatee guys.

You could be a school teacher, because they are also filling our childrens minds with BS they can not back up.

Quick Reply: And how about these "Wackos"....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.