Like Tree0Likes

And how about these "Wackos"....

Old 02-12-2002, 04:28 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Trade Score: (1)

My Boats: A boat?....What boat??? How about a galvarnized warsh tub wit a toranady strapped own da rear!
Okay, so WHO'S right??? President Bush or the people of the ELF movement? I don't believe in being wasteful or careless about the earths resources either, but God gave man dominion over the earth, animals, birds, the sea and the fish that dwell in it...even the bugs and insects were given to us...hey, I won't quote it to you---it's in the Bible and you can read it for yourselves. Genesis 1:27-31 Psalm 8:5-9

The earth is here for us to use...and God has set it as so. Man cannot save the earth or himself. It's NOT a perfect world and man or humanism or anything else doesn't not have the answer. God has THE plan...we just have to trust Him for it.

[ 02-12-2002: Message edited by: KAAMA ]
Old 02-12-2002, 04:30 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Thank you Kaama
Old 02-12-2002, 04:35 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

My Boats: 2006 Hustler 388, 2004 Hustler Talon 25, 1999 30 Spectre cat and 2007 21' hydrostream voyager w/ Merc. 225 EFI
BD,
I couldn't have said it any better!
I have often wondered what kind of job/occupation these tree-huggers have that they can just drop everything, and go protest/blow-up/set afire somebody else's life-time of work and hard labor, not to mention their "American Dream" ?
These people probobly contribute NOTHING TO the US's GNP!
Plus the fact that they are little PENCIL NECK PUNK COWARDS that have to blow up things they don't agree with, INSTEAD of being a TRUE MAN or WOMAN and FACING DOWN the person(s), Eye to Eye and saying, "I don't like what you doing to those trees, and I'm going to FIGHT it!!! Whether it's in the courts, at the State Capital, in Washington DC, or right here, right now in the parking lot! They are a bunch chicken-**** COWARDS!
MD
Old 02-12-2002, 04:42 PM
Registered

My Boats: 312 Formula & 31SS Sonic
Sanctimonious ! I think that's what most environmentalists attitude is. My way or the highway! No discussion. my way is the only way! No one else can be right!
Supercrash- is your house made of steel? Even if it was steel, it is sheathed in & covered by wood/paper or petroleum products! Your food is processed in plants with waste....do you eat chicken? chicken poop, one of the really bad waste/water problems! It really is. But do we stop eating? or move to the farm? ie-backwards????
If the environmentalists had their way all petroleum, chemical, paper & wood products plants would shut down. The world economy would die. Tree huggers -get real. Timber is a renewable resource. Chemical & petroleum need to be responsible in their actions.
Do not forget that "The Bushies" inherited this problem from about 50 years of DEMOCRAT control of congress. The President is an elected leader. He cannot enforce legislation that has been stripped of any real penalty by the congressional democrats who benefited by eons of monetary largess from lobbyists & industry.
What did Clinton do? Signed environmental law on issues he knew he nor anyone (congress)would ever enforce. Issues HE did not want to address. He also siezed peoples property (thousands of acres)...little guys homesteads & retirement investments WITHOUT using eminent domain & compensating the owners.
So, let's leave Bush out of this. There are priorities. The earth will not crash (supercrash?) in the near term. The other industrialized nations of the world spew far more harmful toxins in the air & water than we do. This is being addressed in a manner where the national economy can be maintained, manufacturing, construction, agriculture can continue to contribute and grow ecologically & soundly. It's a process!
You don't have to be a radical to gain ground on this issue. More is done behind closed doors than in the media. oh yeh, don't kill the messenger....he's the one that brought us out of the dark ages....that thing called information. Just apply it equally & fairly.
Old 02-12-2002, 04:56 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

My Boats: Cigarette 35 Cafe Racer
Thanks Dean!
Good points 93formula!

And another thing. Where's the Save-the-people club, huh? Where's the army of dedicated people who promote our rights...??
Why not make a save the homeless club, or a fairness and equality for veteran's club. Or the feed our poverty-stricken children coalition?

Worthy causes are so often neglected! It's amazes me and pisses me off to an incredible degree how multi-millions of dollars can be raised and squandered for such things as the manatee. When there are so many more important things in life? There are literally hundreds of thousands, even millions of registered boaters and 3000 manatees. How can one honestly live with themselves when they strip fellow humans of basic rights of enjoying their own property or the waterways of our nation in lieu of a stupid, blubber-log with whiskers????

[sigh]
Old 02-12-2002, 05:02 PM
supercrash

Baja daze..I agree....The U.S.A. sends Israel 3 billion a year , like a paycheck...And thats only one country....What about the homeland...
There are hungry children in the states..and the Gov. thinks sending billions to Israel is more important than feeding our children??????Now thats sick..

Old 02-12-2002, 05:11 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

My Boats: Cigarette 35 Cafe Racer

Thanks sc, you see what I'm trying to say, right?
Old 02-12-2002, 05:29 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Trade Score: (1)

My Boats: A boat?....What boat??? How about a galvarnized warsh tub wit a toranady strapped own da rear!
The Bible says that, "....the poor will always be among us..." and it also says that if we bless Isreal(the Jews) we too will be blessed...if we turn our backs on Isreal we will pay the price and be worse off. John 12:8 Genesis 12:3
Old 02-12-2002, 05:49 PM
supercrash

The bible also says we can kill our sons if they are rebellious..Anybody ever disobey their parents.
It also says we can kill homos and own slaves.....In fact your god killed thousands of innocent women and children because their ancestors did something that god didn't like..Just like 9-11 but much much worse..Kaama...do you support these laws???

Old 02-12-2002, 05:57 PM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!
Cool

Oh and you just now the reacti0n that one will get.......

Dear Supertroll,

I wish you could have the fortune of living in Florida......were the water is warm and pretty...the days are long and sunny......were your boat is something you could do everyday!!!!!

Then one day you hear of this little group of people....the STM....Aww..who cares right????the suck and they can't stop me from blasting down the water whenever i want.....THEN ONE DAY IT HITS!!!!!

Holy ****...I can't take a run down the river without idleing for five days to get there.....seriuusly dude....i can walk to some of these areas faster now....

Then the next MONTH later you hear about this damn group trying to close one of your FAVORITE party spots.....something you dearly look forward too.....

Then the NEXT MONTH...you here about these same DAMN SOB [email protected] of a group....tryin to make a speed limit on the water......WTF.......a speed limit on the water......and you can bet your ass it won't be 55........

Now we are talkin about putting some kind of damn "DEER HORNS"....ON OUR TUBS!!!!!!

When the hell will this stop???????

And then comes this SuperCrash guy......

I need to find a really short pier and take a really long walk......