Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
WTF..did I miss this thread? >

WTF..did I miss this thread?

Notices

WTF..did I miss this thread?

Old 07-09-2007, 06:35 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WOW had no idea that a Avatar could stir up so much Sh-t. Ok guys there is no boat as described, surely no one believed the descrition. Boy you guys are very tough on me. ok here is the story, sold my 50v, so this is my idea of a future cat for myself, yes the new composite plastic is the new material from the new boeing 787, my friend who works at Boeing told me about it and yes it is 30% lighter and stronger than past materials on planes, so thinking it might be a way to lighten and strengthen boat hulls in the future, The propless drive is something I've been working on and designing. It will eliminate the current outdrives, eliminate the weight, and the inefficiency of current prop slip, read article on the Honda experimental turbine, and I love the 36 nortech cat but hope they build it in a roadster version with a stretched bottom and bustle extension, and no Terry is right he does'nt know what i'm talking about, The whole thing is between me and Weapon X. We are way ahead of our time on Hydrodynamic and Propulsion Design, will keep everyone informed on the new drive system, I do believe it will eliminate current drive /prop technology, Jim
Old 07-09-2007, 09:29 PM
Registered

Hope Schwartzcraft doesn't beat you to it
Old 07-09-2007, 09:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by hunster
Hope Schwartzcraft doesn't beat you to it
I love Schwartzcraft's press releases. Their press junket/cocktail parties are legendary.
Old 07-10-2007, 07:53 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 31 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Buddy OO
WOW had no idea that a Avatar could stir up so much Sh-t. Ok guys there is no boat as described, surely no one believed the descrition. Boy you guys are very tough on me. ok here is the story, sold my 50v, so this is my idea of a future cat for myself, yes the new composite plastic is the new material from the new boeing 787, my friend who works at Boeing told me about it and yes it is 30% lighter and stronger than past materials on planes, so thinking it might be a way to lighten and strengthen boat hulls in the future, The propless drive is something I've been working on and designing. It will eliminate the current outdrives, eliminate the weight, and the inefficiency of current prop slip, read article on the Honda experimental turbine, and I love the 36 nortech cat but hope they build it in a roadster version with a stretched bottom and bustle extension, and no Terry is right he does'nt know what i'm talking about, The whole thing is between me and Weapon X. We are way ahead of our time on Hydrodynamic and Propulsion Design, will keep everyone informed on the new drive system, I do believe it will eliminate current drive /prop technology, Jim

Jim, you remind me of Towely on SouthPark...LMAO
Old 07-10-2007, 07:45 PM
Banned

thanks jeff, I guess thats good, hope your new boat turns out nice, don't think our new drive will be completed by then, but it will be the sh-t. jim
Old 07-11-2007, 06:04 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 31 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Buddy OO
thanks jeff, I guess thats good, hope your new boat turns out nice, don't think our new drive will be completed by then, but it will be the sh-t. jim
Everyone on SouthPark is great.. Send me some litature on your drives if you would please, Thanks Jeff
Old 07-11-2007, 07:58 PM
Banned

Jeff, will get you info when it is finalized, two engineers are designing the propulsion unit now, It will be a bolt on replacement for bravo and speedmaster,but does'nt look anything like todays drives. designed to eliminate weight, water element corrosion, drive inefficiency, props cost and dangers and prop slip, extreme cost of drives, weakness of current drive parts, will be 2 pc. all composite, talk to you soon.jim
Old 07-23-2007, 07:50 PM
Registered

What happened to supercat cove?
Old 07-23-2007, 08:24 PM
No Comment
VIP Member

Location: This post copyright, Packinair Inc. All rights reserved.

PFFFFTTTT!! MERCURY ALREADY HAS SOMETHING LIKE THAT