Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Finally pulled the boat out of the barn... >

Finally pulled the boat out of the barn...

Notices

Finally pulled the boat out of the barn...

Old 07-18-2007, 05:54 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sean
thx boys... I'll be out and about this weekend...have to haul the boat at Albertson's on Saturday for a cleaning and then...who knows...

the 20 is still at my parents...i'll get started on it this winter. i was going to do the donzi, but it looks like i'm going to have to sell it...too many boats and not enough room!

i do love those 496s... who wants to go to Block for lunch?
HMMMMMMMMMMM Block for Lunch. Now that sounds like a good idea..... Let me know if Sunday is the day. Sounds good to me..
Old 07-28-2007, 08:38 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Titan
HMMMMMMMMMMM Block for Lunch. Now that sounds like a good idea..... Let me know if Sunday is the day. Sounds good to me..
Can't believe i missed this...

We did a couple of laps around Shelter Island and ended up at Pepi's...

That goes for you too, Stan... Lte me know when you guys are around.

Here are some pics of the 496s...not much flash here...
Attached Thumbnails Finally pulled the boat out of the barn...-dsc01296.jpg   Finally pulled the boat out of the barn...-dsc01297.jpg   Finally pulled the boat out of the barn...-dsc01298.jpg  

Last edited by Sean; 12-23-2010 at 06:36 AM.
Old 07-28-2007, 08:39 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by cig1988
Yo dude!
Looking good as ever Sean. We've got to make it out that way this summer. You need to consider the electric over hydraullic conversion when you do up the trailer. I towed the Bullet down to Murray in June & they are the cats azz.
The previous owner did the conversion for me...right before I picked the boat up...it is definitely the way to go!
Old 07-28-2007, 04:04 PM
Registered

I didn't read all the posts...BUT you do NOT need a bigger truck. Save your money
Old 07-29-2007, 03:42 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We definetly need to hook up before summer is out and make a weekend out it.
Old 07-29-2007, 09:10 AM
Registered

Sean

Was great seeing you yesterday. The Cig looked great as usual. I just got back to Oyster Bay. Have to go to work today. My wife got some shots of the poker run so I will post them when I get home tonight. See ya next weekend!!! There is a raft up party by Cedar Point this Sunday with a band on a barge if you are interested in going. I will be out there again on Wed. So if you are around lets hook up for a cruise....

Don
Old 07-29-2007, 08:40 PM
Registered

Don,

Was great to see you too...! That motor sounds healthy!

We are headed to La Superica in Sag, Oasis in North Sea and Pridwin on Shelter Island on Wednesday. We'll be on my brother-in-law's Tiara.

Too bad you won't be around on Tuesday...I'll have a special guest on board...

We went to Barcelona last year and had a fun time...but not sure if we'll make it this year... We're on vacation all week, so Sunday will more than likely be a much needed day of rest. If we go, it will probably be a drive-by in the Superboat... I'll keep an eye out for ya...

Last edited by Sean; 07-29-2007 at 08:45 PM.
Old 07-30-2007, 06:04 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sean
Don,

Was great to see you too...! That motor sounds healthy!

We are headed to La Superica in Sag, Oasis in North Sea and Pridwin on Shelter Island on Wednesday. We'll be on my brother-in-law's Tiara.

Too bad you won't be around on Tuesday...I'll have a special guest on board...

We went to Barcelona last year and had a fun time...but not sure if we'll make it this year... We're on vacation all week, so Sunday will more than likely be a much needed day of rest. If we go, it will probably be a drive-by in the Superboat... I'll keep an eye out for ya...

That is very interesting. Last Wed my wife and I did Superica for dinner and then went to the Pridwin also. Lets hook up and do the same. I am confused about Oasis though? IS that the old Mill Creek. If it is I know the spot. The Pridwin is a classic Wed night hang out for me as well. I used to be the Bar tender there when I was 20 to 23. They were some great summers...

The boat is sitting at my parents dock in Dering right now waiting to be used. This work thing is really getting in the way of my social calander though.....
Old 07-30-2007, 06:05 AM
Registered

Oh yeh almost forgot.. Who is the special friend????
Old 07-30-2007, 07:32 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Titan
Oh yeh almost forgot.. Who is the special friend????
Our long lost friend Wes will be making a guest appearance...

You are correct about Oasis...It is the old Mill Creek. Let's catch up at the Pridwin on Wed if you are around...

Quick Reply: Finally pulled the boat out of the barn...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.