Notices

Osama and his virginians

Old 02-12-2002, 10:50 PM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Osama and his virginians

After getting nailed by a Daisy Cutter, Osama made his way to the pearly gates. There, he is greeted by George Washington. "How dare you attack the nation I helped conceive!" yells Mr. Washington, slapping Osama in the face.

Patrick Henry comes up from behind. "You wanted to end the Americans' liberty, so they gave you death!" Henry punches Osama on the nose.

James Madison comes up next, and says "This is why I allowed the Federal government to provide for the common defense!" He drops a large weight on Osama's knee.

Osama is subject to similar beatings from John Randolph of Roanoke, James Monroe, and 65 other people who have the same love for liberty and America.

As he writhes on the ground, Thomas Jefferson picks him up to hurl him back toward the gate where he is to be judged.

As Osama awaits his journey to his final very hot destination, he screams "this is not what I was promised!"

An angel replies "I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for you. What did you think I said?"
Old 02-12-2002, 10:57 PM
Charter Member # 302
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VIRGIN YAAA!!!
Old 02-12-2002, 11:01 PM
NICKSLICK

He should have an all digital cell phone.