Notices

Velocity Power Boats

Old 07-25-2007, 01:41 PM
Charter Member #37 /Moderator/Platinum Member
Charter Member

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Velocity Power Boats

I want you guys to know what kind of company Velocity is. They have sponsored our poker run here on Lake Norman for 3 years now. They have watch our club grow and our poker run become bigger. They have always provided us with numerous give aways and support. I am a Sonic owner and have always been invited to their Velocity parties and other events that Velocity holds for its owners. They have always included our club members in these events also. Steve and Kim Stepp just recently helped us finish up another Fun Run/Poker run dinner event. Kim Stepp actually won best poker hand and donated the money back. She wanted it donated to "Float the Boat", http://www.corneliusfd.org/floattheboatcampaign.html , a campaign currently going on in our area to purchase a fire / rescue boat for Lake Norman, NC. What a nice gesture I thought. A couple of days later I receive a call from Clay down at Velocity. Velocity wants to build the Cornelius Fire Department a fire / rescue boat for Lake Norman at cost! Steve and Kim Stepp thank you for your kindness and your support. Velocity is a class act!

Thanks,

David

President, Carolina Powerboat Association

C. P. B. A. Carolina Power Boat Assoc
Old 07-25-2007, 02:41 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

I've known Steve for almost 40 years and he has always been agreat guy, a great competitor, and a good friend. He is a truly class act and somehow operates totally without his ego being the dominant force in a room.

T2x
Old 07-25-2007, 04:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thats very cool.
Old 07-25-2007, 05:52 PM
Registered

Awesome to hear that. I'm a big fan of their boats too!
Old 07-25-2007, 06:30 PM
Registered

Received 273 Likes on 163 Posts

Thats good stuff
Old 07-25-2007, 06:57 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That would certainly be a nice edition to the lake.
Hey David, what happened to the possible move to Fla???
Bill
Old 07-25-2007, 07:00 PM
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

This is why I have owned 3 VELOCITY'S. 22, 26, 41, Steve and Kim are the best. Very good people. BOB POWELL
Old 07-25-2007, 09:03 PM
Registered

I can go on forever with all the wonderful things that Steve and Kim have done for me, but I can tell you that they are a first class act. They are always looking for ways to help their friends and customers and will go to any length to make good things happen. Could not ask for a better manufacturer and when you purchase one, you are family.
Thanks to Velocity for their support last weekend on LKN and all that they do. You do not have to own a Velocity to feel their friendship. They never meet a stranger. The same goes for their employees.
Special thanks to Steve,Kim,Kenny,Clay,Libby,Sarah,etc. for this past weekends support and all the great pictures on the website.
Old 07-25-2007, 11:33 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

Being a fan of their boats, it's nice to hear good things about the people behind the product.
Old 07-26-2007, 06:01 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

I have also owned 3 new Velocity's,22,280,290.Great boats and great people for sure.Kenny and Libby are a lot of help at Velocity also.Velocity4Me.........

Quick Reply: Velocity Power Boats

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.