Notices

Rum Run

Old 07-25-2007, 01:46 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

yeah, they will be back. they better be, we didnt sell the boat to watch it sit. we could have done that here.
Old 07-25-2007, 12:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Only the beginning!

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
RacingInTheRed - We were the start/finsih boat and were sorry to see you break just before the start area! I'm sure there is a ton of work and effort just to get that far.....but we'll see you next year??? Right?????
This is George (Wheel Man), and I think I can respond for both Troy and I, that the Rum Run was truly a great experience! Being a west coast based team I don't think we would miss it! This was my first true race experience and would like to say that everyone we met was first calss all the way! Thank you POPRA, Kevin Cooper, John Haggin.

Tom, Jennifer and Brunner Family - thaks for all the help, couldn't of done it with out you, and for putting up with Troy and I!

Larry and Kimm The Graphics Company - boat looked great and we received many compliments on your work!

Mike - you are a wealth of information and appreciate everythign you did for us from Thursday when we showed up till Sunday when we left!

"In the Red" is here to play and we are looking forward to our future events!

GC - Wheel Man