Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Triple Murder in CT!!!!!!!! >

Triple Murder in CT!!!!!!!!

Notices

Triple Murder in CT!!!!!!!!

Old 07-26-2007, 08:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Talked to a detective tonight and he said the two girls didnt die from smoke inhalation, they were tied to there beds, covered in gas and burned alive. Mom was also raped and set on fire. Lets see how many people come out oposing the death penalty with this one. I myself have a 10 yr old daughter and to think these scumbags raped an 11 yr old how frikken nice. They should burn just like their victims no good SOBS Burn in hell!
Old 07-26-2007, 10:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by prosno
Talked to a detective tonight and he said the two girls didnt die from smoke inhalation, they were tied to there beds, covered in gas and burned alive. Mom was also raped and set on fire. Lets see how many people come out oposing the death penalty with this one. I myself have a 10 yr old daughter and to think these scumbags raped an 11 yr old how frikken nice. They should burn just like their victims no good SOBS Burn in hell!
Burn in hell might be to good for them. Dam to close to home for my comfort.
Old 07-27-2007, 12:09 AM
Registered

Sadly some states even with the death penalty are not applying it even when fully justified. I believe the death penalty should be applied in certain cases even if nobody died. To many examples of ex-con rapist violent criminals getting out and killing!

another example:
Adhahn, a 42-year-old Thai immigrant and convicted sex offender, was charged Monday with aggravated first-degree murder, rape and kidnapping in Pierce County Superior Court,
The justice system is severly lacking. How many innocent good people must die and suffer; before those in government realize that some people need to be removed from society.
Old 07-27-2007, 08:44 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

One of my college lacrosse teammates parents live within 3 miles of this tragedy. They said that they were the nicest family and well-thought of in the community. This is completely senseless. These fockers should be burned at the stake.
Old 07-27-2007, 09:31 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Two 10 cent reloads to the back of their heads should do the trick............
Old 07-27-2007, 09:35 AM
Registered

In cases like these and especially with repeat offenders....HAVE THE TRIAL.......IF FOUND GUILTY.........DEATH WITHIN 24 hrs NOT 24 years
Old 07-27-2007, 06:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TSPM
In cases like these and especially with repeat offenders....HAVE THE TRIAL.......IF FOUND GUILTY.........DEATH WITHIN 24 hrs NOT 24 years
AMEN BROTHER!
Old 07-27-2007, 07:17 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by prosno
This would be one of those cases where you wish we had the judicial system of those Islamic countries with their "eye for an eye"punishments. As far as I know, CT has only executed one person in about 40 years - that being Michael Ross in 2005 who was responsible for killing 8 girls. CT's lethal injection is far too easy of a punishment for what these scum did to this family but I still hope these two become number 2 and 3 on the list.
Old 07-28-2007, 04:57 AM
Registered

This case really infuriated me so I will rant away until my brain can let it go

Why are these SCUMMBAGS allowed to walk the street...why are they not in IRAQ fighting for the country and doing some good......use them as human shields or something constructive like that.
Old 07-29-2007, 09:39 PM
Registered

They need a lead injection! No court date, no excuses! This just bugs the crap out of me how these scumbags can do stuff like this and think they can get away with it!

Quick Reply: Triple Murder in CT!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.