Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Need NEW Leverage Product opinions (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/164277-need-new-leverage-product-opinions.html)

marineclean 07-23-2007 08:04 PM

Need NEW Leverage Product opinions

I've been working on a few other formulas and I want to get everyone's opinion. These are a couple of more products that I am considering adding to my current supply.

I will also offer everything in 16oz as well.

Canvas Cleaner (boat cover)
Water Repellant (boat cover/canvas)
Vinyl/Leather Cleaner
Vinyl/Leather Conditioner
Cleaner (black mark, hull, transom)
Plastic Restoration & Cleaner (plexiglass, lexan, windshields..)
Buffing & Scrubbing Pads

Let me know what you think. I have designed and tested everything detailing and I am happy with the results, but I want to see if it will be worth producing. I am also considering adding the same buffing and scrubbing pads that we use.

Thanks, Donnie

baywatch 07-23-2007 08:51 PM

I would use everything accept for the plastic cleaner and black mark cleaner. Everything else I would at least give a shot. I am very happy with 303 as a conditioner so that is the one thing that I think might be tough to beat. Also, what about a bilge cleaner? I usually use simple green and dawn dish soap and then leverage for the shine, but my bilge gets dirty fast.

I am still on my first Leverage application and I put it on the First week in April. I simply spray the boat with distilled water and wipe it off with a microfiber cloth and she is as shiny as she was when I applied. I am thinking of doing a new coat the week of the loto shootout because I will be down for the whole week. But leverage is some sweet stuff.

If your other products work as good as the leverage you will be a very busy man!!

FeverMike 07-24-2007 07:38 AM

Do you make anything for the deck that is like Woody Wax? I have a CC with tons of deck space and Woody Wax for the floor is simple to use and helps keep the floor clean.

I like the idea of all your products you listed above but I do not thng the black mark hull cleaner would be a hot seller here on OSO.

Wooderson 07-24-2007 07:39 AM

Although I haven't been able to obtain any yet (PM has been sent), from what I hear and read, it may be hard to make a better hull cleaner than Ringo. But then again, maybe yours will be easier to obtain.

My vinyl cleaner of choice are Magic Erasers, followed up with 303.

But I'd also try everything but the canvas cleaner and plastic restoration. I just don't really have a use for those at the moment.

marineclean 07-24-2007 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by marylandmark (Post 2209216)

floor cleaner- CC's have a lot of floor, some thing to protect it and make it easier to clean.

Mark,

I've been working on that issue! I'm trying to develop a non-skid cleaner that will leave the surface protected and shiny, but not slick. It is going to be similar to my current Polish, but a bit thicker and again "not slick". :D
As soon as I get it together I will let you know.

Bad Ass Industrial 07-24-2007 04:00 PM

other then a sneek peek at the new bottles um well you know....