Notices

Chicago damage report

Old 07-28-2007, 04:27 PM
(aka) Pure Adrenaline
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

You know Mark sometimes I really miss the old Mistress and the way it used to crush every wave like your Flat Deck but I don't think I would trade for the way the Gun skips over about every other one.
Old 07-28-2007, 04:35 PM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by runninhotracing158
HEY JIM,sounds awesome Hope PETER has me done in time..See u at LOTO im drivin your throttlin.You'll need a Vacation after Babysittin this weekend.Carrie says tell SUMMER HEY !

I'll tell her Carrie says hello. See you at LOTO. If your boats not done jump on. I've had 9 people on board for LOTO goof off missions.
Old 07-30-2007, 06:09 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

[QUOTE=runninhotracing158;2215890]
Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
Hey neighbor! Glad to see you are gettin' the boat straighted out...hope she comes back better than ever. If you ever get the itch to run around on a smaller, slower, but redder boat, let me know!Mike check your schedule and let us know which way your heading next weekend.I will check with FRANK also and make some plans.We hung out at the beach but the donzi never picked us up.You know us 2nd class folk aint worth hangin with
Bummer dude! I was out Saturday for Venetian night with John's Big Grey Baja...got a cool ride with Big Rick in the 46 Cig too! Next weekend we've got a wedding in Wisconsin, so we'll miss the Scene party . Might be around the following weekend, if we don't go to Michigan.
Old 07-30-2007, 11:59 AM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE=sommerfliesby;2216137]

Bummer dude! I was out Saturday for Venetian night with John's Big Grey Baja...got a cool ride with Big Rick in the 46 Cig too! Next weekend we've got a wedding in Wisconsin, so we'll miss the Scene party . Might be around the following weekend, if we don't go to Michigan.
Mike, thanks for gettin down in the engine compartment saturday and gettin that cap back on the resivoir. Everyone at the dock sunday was kinda laughin at me when I tried gettin back there to put a little more fluid in it and retighten the cap. Rick was sayin,maybe we oughta call Mike back here since "you" can't seem to fit in there. Ask Jamie, he was watchin too. The girls on the dock said that all of me that stickin out of the bilge was my azz and legs. That upside down for 5 minutes gave me a headache that lasted all day.
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 07-30-2007, 06:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ask for Chris.
Old 07-30-2007, 08:21 PM
Registered

Then try Bruce Bullock, he has all of your Skater answers.

Bruce 281-326-1920
Old 07-30-2007, 08:55 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

[QUOTE=10x;2216570]
Originally Posted by sommerfliesby

Mike, thanks for gettin down in the engine compartment saturday and gettin that cap back on the resivoir. Everyone at the dock sunday was kinda laughin at me when I tried gettin back there to put a little more fluid in it and retighten the cap. Rick was sayin,maybe we oughta call Mike back here since "you" can't seem to fit in there. Ask Jamie, he was watchin too. The girls on the dock said that all of me that stickin out of the bilge was my azz and legs. That upside down for 5 minutes gave me a headache that lasted all day.
No problem at all Frank! All night I kept telling people how I fixed a 46 Cigarette with electrical tape!

It was a little difficult doing a headstand in the engine compartment with 1800 hp in your ear, a 400 degree pipe 2 inches from your head while rolling on 1 foot chop!
Old 07-30-2007, 09:30 PM
Registered

Will give PETER till tomorrow,starting to think the E DOCK guys may be smarter than us and went with MTI'S .Was at the plant with RANDY last july should have done the DEAL
Old 07-30-2007, 09:41 PM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

MARK when boat was dropped off BILL JR asked about checking with Chris since PETER is so busy and JIM LEE recommended the same and he said to deal only with himself .If we dont here back by the close of tomorrow i'll send a driver to pick it up WEDS morn no one is to busy for a 2 min phone call
Chill bro. Skater will get it done and do it right!!! I'll call Peter myself and check on your boat.
Old 07-31-2007, 08:08 AM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

[QUOTE=runninhotracing158;2217910]
Originally Posted by FREEDOM US1
Chill bro. Skater will get it done and do it right!!! I'll call Peter myself and check on your boat.[/QUOT
thnx JIM no Question that SKATER can do it right ,its WHEN ? and someone is only as good as there word.We'll see if he calls or if you get thru to him.let me know i have a call into BOB TEAGUE his is down there too being worked on
I talked to Peter. Your boat needs a lot of work. Leave it there. It might be ready for shoot out but I would not count on it. Call me 316-648-2414. Jim

Quick Reply: Chicago damage report

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.