Chicago damage report

Old 08-01-2007, 10:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 08-01-2007, 10:13 PM
B38
Registered

Received 39 Likes on 25 Posts

Yeah I am back in Chi Town, sucks though. Sun is nice lately.
My house deal fell threw, maybe new buyer already for same money.
Bertram and truck are home and I am stuck here in Chi Town trying to sell this fricken house.
Later
Old 08-01-2007, 10:23 PM
Registered

I don't have a dog in this fight other than the one certain fact at the Chicago run and that is: See Pic.
Attached Thumbnails Chicago damage report-edockrules.jpg  
Old 08-01-2007, 11:50 PM
Registered

Wesco Racing Engines
6742 18th Ave.
Jenison, MI 49428
616-662-2250
Old 08-02-2007, 05:26 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Great Event

The Chicago Poker Run was a great event. Mark Smith, Frank Holas and TEAM did a great job. Did not know it was a race so we did not repalce the trans we broke while out playing in the Shogren 45 Fountain Boat that I refer to as "Cash Killer". We also took the 1550 Sterlings out and put the Mercury 1075's in to TAME the beast. There were alot of cool cats there and we had a great time. They may be gunning for the boat but it's not worth it. We are going to market this boat completely different now and have fun with it from a dealer perspective. At the end of the day everyone knows what this boat is capable of. Fact, the 42 Fountain Mikosoukee boat was there shorter in length, "STOCK" Mercury 525's out front with Zastrow's hot MTI and no one else around until they broke a power steering line. It's not a race but was a helluva alot of fun. I will quote a few cats "If our water at home was like this, we wouldn't own a boat". Lake MI is an animal that needs to be respected. It does not matter what brand, length boat or motor you have. It can chew you up and spit you out anytime if "she" so chooses. One thing is for sure, this lake will make you a better driver.

It's all fun.

Regards,

Team Shogren
Old 08-02-2007, 06:11 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by shogren
The Chicago Poker Run was a great event. Mark Smith, Frank Holas and TEAM did a great job. Did not know it was a race so we did not repalce the trans we broke while out playing in the Shogren 45 Fountain Boat that I refer to as "Cash Killer". We also took the 1550 Sterlings out and put the Mercury 1075's in to TAME the beast. There were alot of cool cats there and we had a great time. They may be gunning for the boat but it's not worth it. We are going to market this boat completely different now and have fun with it from a dealer perspective. At the end of the day everyone knows what this boat is capable of. Fact, the 42 Fountain Mikosoukee boat was there shorter in length, "STOCK" Mercury 525's out front with Zastrow's hot MTI and no one else around until they broke a power steering line. It's not a race but was a helluva alot of fun. I will quote a few cats "If our water at home was like this, we wouldn't own a boat". Lake MI is an animal that needs to be respected. It does not matter what brand, length boat or motor you have. It can chew you up and spit you out anytime if "she" so chooses. One thing is for sure, this lake will make you a better driver.

It's all fun.

Regards,

Team Shogren
Sanity.

C'mon guys. Don't make this something it isn't. Bill, your boat is cool, Brad your boat is cool, Jim Lee your boat is cool, Scott, the Cash Killer is cool, E-dock your boats are cool...everybody hug .
Old 08-02-2007, 06:14 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by marylandmark
Did not know it was a race?

LOL- Anyone inform Reggie of that when he brought Cat Killer and the helo's the last time ?(not sure if it was Shy Town where that took place but everyone knows I am refering to the Cat Killer video..)

just stirring the pot- feeling frisky today because the boss is off...
If ya don't know, why make a statement? Like Scott said, he bought the boat and put 1075's in it...NOT THE SAME. You've seen what the boat WAS able to do...but it's a POKER RUN boat and Scott owns it, NOT Reggie. Your stick is in a pot that doesn't even exist...I would get that checked out by a doctor if I were you.
Old 08-02-2007, 11:56 AM
Registered

Dont get Sommers on your bad side He''l slay you with words you couldn't begin to understand, and then smile at you. This was POKER RUN FOR CHARITY, and we all had a blast for those that chose to go elseware or stay home to bad you missed out. I don't care what you were driving that day , you had to be on game. I was one of the slower boats and passing up alot of faster boats because they Couldn't drive as well maybe. I hope for the same water next year with our new 30' vee that will be a 100 mph boat. I'll run that one just as hard, not to prove anything just because I like it...
Old 08-02-2007, 12:21 PM
Registered

Sailor Jerry...................................Happy Mike Sommers
Attached Thumbnails Chicago damage report-happy-mike.jpg  
Old 08-02-2007, 03:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by StraightJacket
Dont get Sommers on your bad side He''l slay you with words you couldn't begin to understand, and then smile at you. This was POKER RUN FOR CHARITY, and we all had a blast for those that chose to go elseware or stay home to bad you missed out. I don't care what you were driving that day , you had to be on game. I was one of the slower boats and passing up alot of faster boats because they Couldn't drive as well maybe. I hope for the same water next year with our new 30' vee that will be a 100 mph boat. I'll run that one just as hard, not to prove anything just because I like it...

Just remember, we hold ''Safety Brian" to a higher standard of behavior at all of our club functions. He has to set an example for the others.

Quick Reply: Chicago damage report

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.