Notices

Chicago damage report

Old 08-02-2007, 03:21 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Your also talking about a guy that has a stock boat , and has an appreciation for all the makes. The boat doesn't make the driver the driver makes the boat.

My personal opinion is that Reggie is a promotional Machine and will take any kind of press he can get good or bad . It gets his and Fountians name out like wild fire and people will just keep on going like this thread. I may not really care to much for him,so to speak, but he supports our club and that earns my respect, and thats hard to do. So honestly He's doing exactly what he planned to do Keep his product line in the limelight. Can't say that about to many others out there can we. Usually it the customers that talk all the $hit, he sticks it out there himself. Props from me, and I'm a nobody
Old 08-02-2007, 03:24 PM
Registered

Well Roger it might be the do as I say not as I do rule some times.

Tabs up
Drives out
Throttles on the mat
And Hauling a$$

If you can run come on, other wise see you at the next stop !!
Old 08-02-2007, 03:56 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

ZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZ
Old 08-02-2007, 09:17 PM
(aka) Pure Adrenaline
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

Man this is great for once no one is bashing Cigarette or Apache.
Old 08-02-2007, 09:26 PM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Doug
Man this is great for once no one is bashing Cigarette or Apache.
Doug, that is amazing. on the 10th page and I think your's is the first mention of Apache. Just wait, now all the free Benny yeawhos will chime in.
Old 08-02-2007, 09:38 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

No need to stir it up but certainly alot of reasons to put the 1550's back in for next year, only to have MORE fun and most definitley the same water would be GREAT. Just a reminder the KILO is this weekend at the Fountain factory sanctioned by UIM & SBI, not airplane GPS pictures, oh yeah I forgot they went to Boyne to get away from us and left our local club high and dry. I guess they don't hold up in rough water?

I apologize that the Shogren 45 has a canopy and oxygen. I love to go fast but more importantly safe and fast. If I go upside down I want to be in a harness, capsule, oxygen and other. I would really like to see the poker run circut require a dunk tank for anyone running a canopy at a poker run and make oxygen mandatory. It amazes me how many people run around at poker runs in canopy boats or damm near full canopy boats without cages or oxygen. The fact is most of the hot poker run boats are faster than race boats but the race boats get ripped on for being at a poker run, does not make much sense to me. I like to refer to them as crossover boats, kind of like a Cayanne Turbo.

Ok, ok it's all good, lets play nice and work on promotiong this event for next year. This event without a doubt has momentum like no other.

Stay tuned for major sponsor participation for 2008.

Chicago Powerboat Club, keep up the great work, you rock and don't get paid to do it, that's the difference.

Team Shogren
Old 08-02-2007, 09:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I vote for another fun run...or 2 before the end of this season.
Old 08-02-2007, 09:58 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Back4More
I vote for another fun run...or 2 before the end of this season.
It's in the works, Mark. September.

I just got back from running East Chicago to downtown...little after-work cruise. Didn't see a wave the whole way!
Old 08-02-2007, 10:13 PM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by shogren
No need to stir it up but certainly a lot of reasons to put the 1550's back in for next year, only to have MORE fun and most definitely the same water would be GREAT. Just a reminder the KILO is this weekend at the Fountain factory sanctioned by UIM & SBI, not airplane GPS pictures, oh yeah I forgot they went to Boyne to get away from us and left our local club high and dry. I guess they don't hold up in rough water?

I apologize that the Shogren 45 has a canopy and oxygen. I love to go fast but more importantly safe and fast. If I go upside down I want to be in a harness, capsule, oxygen and other. I would really like to see the poker run circuit require a dunk tank for anyone running a canopy at a poker run and make oxygen mandatory. It amazes me how many people run around at poker runs in canopy boats or damm near full canopy boats without cages or oxygen. The fact is most of the hot poker run boats are faster than race boats but the race boats get ripped on for being at a poker run, does not make much sense to me. I like to refer to them as crossover boats, kind of like a Cayenne Turbo.

Ok, ok it's all good, lets play nice and work on promoting this event for next year. This event without a doubt has momentum like no other.

Stay tuned for major sponsor participation for 2008.

Chicago Powerboat Club, keep up the great work, you rock and don't get paid to do it, that's the difference.

Team Shogren
Lot of good points, Look forward to meeting more people at the Chicago poker run next year. Big boats small boats no boats. First last or broke down. It doesnt matter to me. I just like to get away for the weekend a have fun. See you next year or sooner at another poker run. PS I enjoyed talking to Mr Fountain over lunch on Saturday. Tell him Jim from Freedom US1 says hello the next time you talk to him.
Old 08-02-2007, 10:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

uh oh...big hole
Attached Thumbnails Chicago damage report-cpc-air-1-medium-.jpg  

Quick Reply: Chicago damage report

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.