Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   2007 Shootout Participants please read!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/164639-2007-shootout-participants-please-read.html)

Von Bongo 07-27-2007 03:40 PM

2007 Shootout Participants please read!!!!

Hello,

For the 3rd year I will be working Color Commentary for KRMS radio 1150 AM at the Shootout and on Cox Cable at the lake and streamed at www.1150KRMS.com

As in the past 2 year I would like to find out more about you so if you plan on running please tell me about yourself, boat and so on. The information we get passed on to us from the entry form is sparce at best.

Name:
Throttle man, Driver, Crew
Boat Year, Make, Model, Power, Sponsor:
Home Lake (or Ocean, Sea or River)
Number of years participating
What you claim for your home

Other things you would like me to know about you to share with our vast AM and Cable viewers. Believe me when I say I am only as interesting as the information!!

I also like details, like who built your power, what you run for drives and props. I don’t always get it all out but we have a lot of time to kill between runs so this is your chance for 10 minutes of fame!!!

A pic of your boat helps too as sometimes the boat that is on the course isn’t what comes up on the computer.

Please e-mail me at [email protected] with your information. If you know people that will run but are not on OSO please pass along the request.

Thanks in advance and if you have questions please let me know and looking forward to seeing you all there.

Mike Alford
[email protected]
Broadcast Volunteer

Outlawcowgirl 07-27-2007 05:17 PM

I am planning to run for thr first time ever this year. I will email you some stuff.

Von Bongo 07-27-2007 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by Outlawcowgirl (Post 2214409)
I am planning to run for thr first time ever this year. I will email you some stuff.

Great! Looking forward to receiving it. Griffs old boat right?

LubeJobs42 07-27-2007 08:42 PM

This is my first time running also. Hopefully the boat will live up to it's reputation! I will email you all the info. Thank you!!

Von Bongo 07-27-2007 10:00 PM

Got it thanks!

Griff 07-28-2007 03:48 AM

Originally Posted by Outlawcowgirl (Post 2214409)

COOOL!!!!!!!!!

Yep, Von, its my old Baja. Its way faster and looks way better than it ever did when I owned it.

Outlawcowgirl 07-28-2007 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by Von Bongo (Post 2214609)
Great! Looking forward to receiving it. Griffs old boat right?

Yup, it sure is. LOVE LOVE that boat!!! I am really excited about finally running the boat. I am not running to win, just running to run.

Wardey 07-30-2007 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by Griff (Post 2214766)
COOOL!!!!!!!!!

Yep, Von, its my old Baja. Its way faster and looks way better than it ever did when I owned it.

That's just 'cause Carrie is driving it !!!!:D Dave

Von Bongo 07-30-2007 08:49 AM

Thanks for the Sticky Steve!

SinkorSwim 07-30-2007 08:53 AM

Mike... if you need someone to run the TG while you are on the air....:evilb:

Just kidding... You make the broadcast!!! Looking forward to it again.