Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey Gino-Someone else is trying to sell your boat

I found Gino's Mercedes MTI listed for 310K so I inquired...Here's the reply:

From: bradley robby [[email protected]] Sent: Fri 7/27/2007 12:50 PM
To: Kevin Caldwell
Cc:
Subject: [Possible

Hello, I am London originary, United Kingdom. I have a work contract to France and I need a boat thus I bought the one-here. The boat is now to London in excellent state, no accidents, no éraflures, no indents, no need of additional repairs and I have all the necessary documents (documents english) to do the sale. This is a boat kept by garage, maintened very well. The last price is $310,000 USD understanding the expedition and the assurance. I accept leaving you few days for the essay. The boat comes with a clean notation of history and the matricule.Est being recorded in english this will not be any problem call off it the recording and to turn it on you. I spoke with an of my friends in english and it said that there is not any need of me to come the bottom to close the matter with the person because there is a lot of companies that can handle this kind of positions. Thus I carried out a little work of research and discovered a local company. I asked them that how much it will cost for such a transaction and they indicated me to propose the delivery address (thus their power to calculate the transportation expenses). In case you again would have interested please done me to know the address where you want her to deliver sort the company can
calculate the whole cost. Thank you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story.
Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.
Old 07-27-2007, 12:26 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

how about COD

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 07-27-2007, 12:49 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Sounds like beav tactics.
Old 07-27-2007, 01:06 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

Let him know your getting your funds together. You'll hand over a briefcae full of cash upon delivery IN PERSON......."where can I meet you to conclude this transaction?"
Old 07-27-2007, 01:58 PM
Registered

You can pick it up in Nigeria...
Old 07-27-2007, 02:36 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by dukenrock
I found Gino's Mercedes MTI listed for 310K so I inquired...Here's the reply:

From: bradley robby [[email protected]] Sent: Fri 7/27/2007 12:50 PM
To: Kevin Caldwell
Cc:
Subject: [Possible

Hello, I am London originary, United Kingdom. I have a work contract to France and I need a boat thus I bought the one-here. The boat is now to London in excellent state, no accidents, no éraflures, no indents, no need of additional repairs and I have all the necessary documents (documents english) to do the sale. This is a boat kept by garage, maintened very well. The last price is $310,000 USD understanding the expedition and the assurance. I accept leaving you few days for the essay. The boat comes with a clean notation of history and the matricule.Est being recorded in english this will not be any problem call off it the recording and to turn it on you. I spoke with an of my friends in english and it said that there is not any need of me to come the bottom to close the matter with the person because there is a lot of companies that can handle this kind of positions. Thus I carried out a little work of research and discovered a local company. I asked them that how much it will cost for such a transaction and they indicated me to propose the delivery address (thus their power to calculate the transportation expenses). In case you again would have interested please done me to know the address where you want her to deliver sort the company can
calculate the whole cost. Thank you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story.
Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.

Where did he have it listed? I will assure you the boat is still mine, in my warhouse. The other deal never went through.
Old 07-27-2007, 02:48 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Kevin,

When can I get a ride?
Old 07-27-2007, 05:33 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My bosses Donzi was listed on ebay for 18k buy it now. They pulled his info off boattrader. Twice in the last 3 days.
Old 07-27-2007, 05:57 PM
Registered

Kevin,

I would work this POS over.

Keep him on the hook and keep us posted. Tell him you only have 200k, but you really like the boat. I would then ask for a detailed list of every option on the boat and performance numbers. And then tell him here in America that most Used boats come with a 10 year motor/drive warranty from the seller. I would have a good time with him Kevin. He needs to answer at least 1,000 questions.

Old 07-27-2007, 07:03 PM
Registered

Just as marine clean said, just have fun with him. These morons tried to buy my last boat and also my quad I had for sale last year. You know, the "I buy it for eit tousand us dolars and send you money order for one tousand us dolars over the amout. You send me back the extra one tousand us dolars and I have me guy come and get the boat" I plaid with them for a while but once I say it must be cash in hand face to face, I hear no more from them. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
Brandon

Quick Reply: Hey Gino-Someone else is trying to sell your boat

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.