Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Another Stolen Boat St. Pete, FL >

Another Stolen Boat St. Pete, FL

Notices

Another Stolen Boat St. Pete, FL

Old 08-04-2007, 08:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is your second boat? That sucks, I have been boating for 33 years and have never had anything lifted from me. I would start sleeping in the boat, this is a great idea as you can either pop up when they start or let them take you to their hideout. You can call the police on your cell phone and nail them. Or you can call a group of friends to meet you and finish the job for good. I wish you luck and like I said, sleep in the boat.
Old 08-04-2007, 09:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by MitchStellin
This is your second boat? That sucks, I have been boating for 33 years and have never had anything lifted from me. I would start sleeping in the boat, this is a great idea as you can either pop up when they start or let them take you to their hideout. You can call the police on your cell phone and nail them. Or you can call a group of friends to meet you and finish the job for good. I wish you luck and like I said, sleep in the boat.
Yeh, can you believe it! I had a LS2000 Yamaha stolen in April from my gated Apt Complex. It had a toung lock on it and it was stole in broad daylight. The Donzi was taken last night. I had just finished waxing the boat at 8:30pm. I had 4 different locks on the traler. I learned the first time to remove everything including paperwork so I have all that. Until this year I have never had anything stolen from me. I don't like it. Hopefully whoever stole this boat will get what the have coming one way or the other.
Old 08-04-2007, 09:33 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

www.lojack.com We use it all the time in our business.
Old 08-04-2007, 10:01 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Lojack wont do boats.. There are some GPS trackers out there, I'll try and dig up the info...
Old 08-05-2007, 12:14 AM
Registered

Received 47 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Perfectmix
But this time it is a 100,000+ boat that was in a secured area with serveilance.
What kind of surveillance system have they got over there if they can cut locks and cables, and haul off with a boat? Anybody watching it?

No wonder so many boats are being stolen. I'd hardly call 30 days in jail getting criminals off the street.

Michael
Old 08-05-2007, 12:56 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Magic Medicine
Light'em up. Or better yet teach them to swim Chi town style. No one with miss a couple of cinder blocks. These illegals are a real drain on our country!

Quit giving them everything and they will quit coming. Just kidding... bad joke.
I am sorry to here about another stolen boat.
Old 08-05-2007, 01:45 AM
Registered

Bad luck, 2 boats in one summer? wow....
Old 08-05-2007, 05:54 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

One tracking system....
Old 08-05-2007, 06:27 AM
CMC
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hire the local P.D. to sit in your yard over night with a cop car. Its called off duty employment and every police dept does it. When the cop is there, all his other buddies will come and visit him, so then you have a bunch of P.D. cars in your lot. As a business owner, you will probably get a break on your insurance as well. The thieves will not bother you anymore.
Old 08-05-2007, 07:38 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Scott B
That item is great if the batteries are up and charged

Send those guys up North, I need a boat gone. I see nothin, I know nothin
At least that will get the loan paid of...and that;s more than I an listing boat at.

Just kiddin.....but had to say it

Quick Reply: Another Stolen Boat St. Pete, FL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.