Another Stolen Boat St. Pete, FL >

Another Stolen Boat St. Pete, FL

Notices

Another Stolen Boat St. Pete, FL

Old 08-05-2007, 10:38 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CMC
Hire the local P.D. to sit in your yard over night with a cop car. Its called off duty employment and every police dept does it. When the cop is there, all his other buddies will come and visit him, so then you have a bunch of P.D. cars in your lot. As a business owner, you will probably get a break on your insurance as well. The thieves will not bother you anymore.
Then the costs have to figured into new boat sales......then everyone btches on the new price of boats. You need to build FEAR back into these azzholes. Nobody has any values anymore and they know if they do get caught they will be back out in a couple of hous. It's a bad day when we have to go back to the old wild west days but people knew better than to steal, rape, etc...etc... When the people of towns saw wooden platforms being built out in town square and they knew someone was going to be hung, Don't you think the people said to themselves, " Wow, I don't think I want to commit a crime and have that happen to me". Dave
Old 08-05-2007, 12:24 PM
Registered

This is very true Wardey, you could do a multitude of different things to try and keep theft from happening. The bottom line is it increases the cost to own a boat. Maybe worth it maybe not. If these thieves know damn well that they are only going to get a slap on the wrist for grand theft that sure they feel it is worth it and will continue to steel your stuff, my stuuff and everyone else's stuff, that thinks it will never happen to them. These crimes need to be puplisized. I watch the news and see crooks getting busted for stealing $100.00 from a gas station. Or shop lifting a couple of CD's. Then when someones boat gets stolen you get(from the Police)"ohh, this stuff happens every day, I hope you have insurance, I guess we'll write a report and get with you if anything shows up" If that doesn't give you a fuzzy feeling about the people payed to protect us I don't know what will To me it is not a matter of insurance, it is personal and one feels very violated when this happens. I would never, ever wish for something of mine to be stolen for any reason. Even if I wanted the boat gone, that is what classifieds are for. This post is not intended to offend any law enforcement people that know in their heart, they are living by the oath they took before serving the puplic.
Old 08-05-2007, 12:28 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Holy sht man, you have to be kiddin!!! Damn, I can't believe you had two boats ripped off in one summer. That sucks large! I hope they hang those bastard piece of sht Cubans for this one! I'm so sorry to hear.

Lightning Bay, please tell me you guys have cameras at least. 3 boats from the same yard! Bastards!
Old 08-05-2007, 12:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by enticer
That item is great if the batteries are up and charged

Send those guys up North, I need a boat gone. I see nothin, I know nothin
At least that will get the loan paid of...and that;s more than I an listing boat at.

Just kiddin.....but had to say it
Eniticer,

I'm not sure you would be saying that if someone invaded your property that you work so hard to keep nice, loan or no loan. I know you were kidding but it is a shi**y feeling.
Old 08-05-2007, 12:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Perfectmix
Eniticer,

I'm not sure you would be saying that if someone invaded your property that you work so hard to keep nice, loan or no loan. I know you were kidding but it is a shi**y feeling.

You are 100% correct...there is not enough Tazer Voltage to give one who invades your property
And as I said I was kidding, don't take it personally
Old 08-05-2007, 02:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by CMC
Hire the local P.D. to sit in your yard over night with a cop car. Its called off duty employment and every police dept does it. When the cop is there, all his other buddies will come and visit him, so then you have a bunch of P.D. cars in your lot. As a business owner, you will probably get a break on your insurance as well. The thieves will not bother you anymore.
Are you serious? That's a brilliant idea!
Old 08-05-2007, 06:19 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Over here local PD considers it an insurance issue.. Until they get a KITA from the higher ups.. Sad to say, sorry to the good guys, but thats the attitude here. Hell, when thieves almost got my SECOND pair of Yamaha's in 6 months, I had to get ahold of a sergeant to make them fingerprint the boat.. AND you could see bloody and greasy fingerprints all over the transom with the naked eye..

Not that it did me any good
Old 08-05-2007, 07:15 PM
Registered

Default K-9 security

THEY DONT DISCRIMINATE!!!! Most people wont mess with Dogs and its to noisy to shoot them...

Sorry to hear about your boat...... that suxs
Old 08-05-2007, 11:18 PM
Registered

BiNGO!

Originally Posted by CMC
Old 08-06-2007, 03:05 PM
Registered

Default Lee County Sheriff

Josh, Could you please respond to the page that I sent to your cell phone? I don't know where the boat is but we're working to try to find it.

MJZ

Quick Reply: Another Stolen Boat St. Pete, FL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.