Notices

Tmp??

Old 08-13-2007, 01:13 PM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

Originally Posted by Young Performance

I do however agree that Eric (open 72) is a HUMONGOUS POS. He sticks his nose where it has no business being. He has absolutely nothing to offer this site.

I would prefer to not even be associated with TMP.
well , i will offer you this ,you don't wan't to be associated with tmp...take all that tmp referance off of your website....

sticks and stones may break a bone but name calling doesn't hurt me
Old 08-13-2007, 02:20 PM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 16 Posts

It's reference!! Maybe you and Jeff can take that 6th grade spelling class together. Ya'll can car pool.
I am not ashamed of being at TMP. It is part of my past and I am proud of my accomplishments there. I brought that place from complete obscurity to the cover of all of the major boating magazines in just 3 years. Unfortunately, Steve had some different ideas than I about how to run it. That is why I left. Most of the people that know me, know me from TMP. I should have specified that I do not want to be associated with them now, or since I left. They have done some things wrong since I left and I don't want any part of it.
I still can't understand what your MO is. All you do is start rumors and bring up irrelevant things from the past that have nothing to do with anything. You don't know me or the motors I build. You have never been in a boat with my motors, nor been on the water near one that was running. Everytime I make a post, there you are to make some smart azz comment and throw in your unsolicited .02. I don't expect to ever sell you anything, it that is fine with me. I don't care if you like me or not, but I do care that you open your mouth when you have no idea of what your talking about. Thanks, but no thanks for the advice. Save it for someone that needs it. Lastly, I don't care what kind of issue you have with Jeff, just leave me out of it. I think that I have recovered very well from TMP and Katrina, and I did with a bunch of hard work. Nothing was given to me. May I offer you some advice:
stop worrying about everyone else's business, take a look in the mirror and say what can I do to better myself. It starts by getting off the computer and getting to work.
Old 08-13-2007, 02:30 PM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

ahhh, i work saturdays , so i have monday off....i look in the mirror everyday...i need a hair transplant and maybe some botox ...i 'm getting a few wrinkles
Old 08-13-2007, 03:19 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think I'm going to call my mom and have her read these.I know she'll like it because she watches soap operas everyday.I figured since I know nothing about this, that I can post like half of the members here that know nothing about it either.
Old 08-14-2007, 06:54 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by Young Performance
The biggest problem that I have and the reason that I am so defensive is that both OldSchool and OSD made it sound like I misrepresented that boat and wasted your time, when in fact I had nothing to do with it. I am very proud of my reputation and the fact that I am one of a few honest people in this business. I have never screwed or lied to anyone nor will anyone ever say that I have. It may be all fun and games to you guys but this is my livelihood and we all know what bad press will do to a fledgling business. I have tried my hardest to distance myself from TMP and not be associated with them. I have not spoken to any one from there since the day I walked out of the door over a year and a half ago. I took a pretty big financial hit to leave when I did because of charges on my personal credit cards, loss of assets etc. It didn't matter to me because I wanted out. Not that I am defending TMP, but they never actually screwed anyone that I am aware of. Jeff's deal was with David and Extreme Motorsports, not Steve. I don't know what other crap you guys are talking about, but I would love to. Do tell.
Craig, I'm sorry you wasted a trip down and thanks for the 750 compliment. By the way, it was hatchasaurous
OSD, I've nevr had a problem with you and don't want to start now. I hope my post addressed everything sufficiently. Eddie.

Don't associate me with Offshore drilling, He is an azzhole.
Old 08-14-2007, 07:30 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by OldSchool
Don't associate me with Offshore drilling, He is an azzhole.
your supposed to say that on this thread

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=166016

Last edited by offshoredrillin; 08-14-2007 at 07:32 AM.
Old 08-14-2007, 07:40 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Damn, is this still going on? F*ck'em ED we have plenty of business up here to keep you busy!
Old 08-14-2007, 09:15 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This thread needs an enema.
Old 08-14-2007, 10:18 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by salesmanship
This thread needs an enema.
I'd delete it, but I am amazed by it. I never thought anybody gave that big of a sh!t.
Old 08-15-2007, 07:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bobonthis
Thats what I am thinking.
you mean this

Last edited by Donzilla; 11-22-2009 at 09:33 AM.

Quick Reply: Tmp??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.